Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Undeciphered Futures

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 8 - Undeciphered Futures

Chapter 8 - Undeciphered Futures
This is the last time were is my brother ? I couldn't anwser , i didn't want sasuke leaving again . Water came out of my eyes , i begain to go though the floor . Sasuke just looked at me . Goodbye i said before i vaished . I sliped out of orochimaru 's hideout before anyone could see me leave . I went to the yalley of the end and sat by the water . Why did it have to come to this ? I don't know what to do . I looked up , i sensed another ninja . I begain walking on the water .

I looked up to see who was trailing me . Sasuke was , crap . I noticed a large broken places at the bottem of the figures . How did that happen ? Sasuke begain laughing . How did he find me ? I heard him say katon . Crap , i got to hide . That was dangous if i was hit by his katon justu i , would be wounded bad . What the hell , a sharp pain went up my neck . My cursed seal symbol covered me . What the hell is this ?

Whats wrong arya , never used the cursed seal ?

shoot , he's right i never had . I gulped , i would have to use what i learned from itachi now . Whats wrong arya scared?

I promised i never would have to do this but it looks like i have to fight you sasuke ....


End of chapter eight sorry i can't think of any more .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment