Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Uchiha V.S Uchiha

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 9 - Uchiha V.S Uchiha

Chapter 9 - Uchiha V.S Uchiha
My seal on my neck was killing me now . What the hell did i do ? Slowly a large black wings came out of my back . What the hell ? My hair grew longer and the cursed seal tured my eyes yellow . Something slimar was happening to sasuke but his wings were giant hands . This is so weird but i'll live with it . Katon justu , he just barly missed beging burned .

Dam it she's fast . Before he could make one seal , i did the katon justu again . Dam it i missed . I will tourment him , mangetryou sharingan . Whats wrong sasuke do you remember this ? He screamed stop it stop it . What you want me to stop why should i , i'm having to much fun . While he was tourmented , i puched him and kicked him . Blood dripped on my hands , i didn't care . All i cared about was too make it out alive . When he snapped out of it , i puched him in the head . He spat blood onto my face .

The village is no longer my home sasuke , and no longer are you and itachi my brothers . I no longer am putting up with your shoot , i spat a large amount of blood out .

I kicked him ,then he fell backwards into the water . Shadow clone justu ; i hide myself on top of the firgures. Sasuke went back walking on water and attacked my clone . Katon justu ! It hit him directly this time he fell knocked out ... just before he hit the water an akatsuki member grabed his body . Itachi its all right its me . He nodded then , went off with the body . My cursed seal form reverted back to normal . Then i went to the nearest village and rested . My birthday passed and i turned twenty-one .

I went to a bar and drank sake . At least i can controll how much i drink unlike most people . Then i went back in the inn and sleept .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment