Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Taking Power For Granted

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 12 - Taking Power For Granted

Chapter 12 - Taking Power For Granted
The next few days were hard for me and sasuke . I couldn't stop worrying about itachi . I wounder where he went ? Sasuke didn't help my worries stop even if he was around me . It was like i didn't care for sasuke any more , since he left . He wasn't a brother to me , but he was a boy who taught me everthing i needed to now .

Arya can you stop worring about him please ?

I couldn't speak , i wanted him with me . I would arrange to get away with him .
I played with the black rose cystal on the sliver chain he gave me . Sasuke your just to young to understand still . You view me like a child still . Itachi right you no nothing and you care only for your saftly . Sasuke go die .

I 'm leaving tonight , i can't deal with him anymore . I packed some sake and some money and rice cakes then left . As i was leaving i saw sasuke looking out the window , Arya here take this . He tossed me a small box . I opened it , a small bottle was there . This was my mothers , how he get it . I fell down crying . They left when i was so young . Why did you leave with him mother ? why ? why? why?

Arya before you go , i just want to say power isn't everything . If you go looking for him , he could end up dieing .

Sasuke what do you know ? you now nothing how hard it was for my mother to leave me . Itachi understands the way i feel for him . You never will !

So thats it . You like him , I went red . How did you find out ?

Oh the rose necklace and just because i'm twenty dosn't mean i can't tell . I'm not a child any more . You , will be heart broken trust me . I walked off not looking back . I headed into a small town or village and stayed at the inn.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment