Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The pain of the test

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 14 - The pain of the test

Chapter 14 - The pain of the test
Arya , a little note you only pass if you have succeeded of murdering at age eight though sixteen .

I passed when i was sixteen and i will pass again !

Good luck , your gonna need it .

Allright who's testing her on what .

Tori , deidare , kisame , zestu ... Who's testing her on her weapons skill and attack skills ?

I say Itachi and kisame do the attack skills and weapons and how she protects her self will be , deidare and zustu .

thats fine with me itachi . When will we start the testing ?

At dawn at the valley of the end and arya if your late , you'll die . I gulped , dead at twenty-one . No i won't die young , i be part of there group no matter what . Sasuke don't come looking for anymore , i'm gone forever into a world of darkness . If you come looking for me you'll just die .

I'll be there Itachi . I stared walking out of the room .

Arya , stay for a second , everyone other than her get ready for the testing torrow . They vanshied .

Itachi what is it ? He gulped . Also why did you kiss me a while ago ? He went sightly pale and nearly fell on my knees . Itachi hello ?

He smearked , then fell on the floor . Itachi you all right ?

No , how did you know i ...

The rose , i may not be your sibling , but it feels like it .

Hmm ... it does , but keep this a secert between me and you . If the others find out they will laugh themselves to death .

All right fine by me , I'm not going easy on you torrow .

Nor will i , good luck you better train some .

I smiled , would like to join me ?

Sure . Me and itachi walked in my room , i took off my cloack then went out .
My tanktop and shorts i had where perfect to train with in this weather. I got my weapons and headed out , i noticed itachi took off his cloack also . As i looked at him , i saw what he had done in life . Old wore scares , cuts that were freashy bleeding and some had cracked scabs . He's done some training too .

As we entred the forest , i saw we where heading close to the valley of the end . Chidori , my chidori i could use four times at least . My trait the uchihas have helped me even more . I train then , sleept up in a tree .
I woke at dawn heading to the valley of the end . When i got there kisame and itachi were there . Deidare , and zustu are late .

Shall we start kisame ? He nodded . That sword of his can eat charka and itachi taught me his stuff but , he can protect himself from it . I can use the cursed seal for power but that can take my personaltly away if i use it long . I'll take that chance ...

My body has changed again but , i will pass .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on January 21, 2007, 2:13:35 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06O.o It's getting interesting