Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Life is hell

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 15 - Life is hell

Chapter 15 - Life is hell
As i stood on the water in my cursed seal form , i listened to itachi and kisame taking .

Itachi have you seen her in this form before ?

No kisame , in fact i never had . I don't no how she got a cured seal on her neck .

She must of gotten it when she took the chuunin exam .

Why kisame , i havn't heard you talk about that in ages . Why i havn't seen rose uchiha in ten years .

Did you - He nodded . Orochimaru did it not me .

Orochimaru will pay for that , hoply sasuke didn't go back to him .

Oh i forgot Arya , sasuke went back ; where beging watched by him and orochimaru . That guy watching us why ? why ? Wait i know the cursed seal. If thats the case , i better put on a good show .

Katon justu . Itachi jumped off the fivty foot figure and into the water , kisame came behide me . He raised the sword by my shoulder , shoot i got to find a way to distract him .

Sasuke are you intested in this battle ?

yes i am orochimaru .

How about you go help her out in your cursed seal form . he nodded then went down to help me .

Sasuke what the hell are you doing here ?

Help katon justu !

Itachi just missed beging hit by it . Why the hell are you fighting sasuke ?

Orochimaru is here and he said i can't help any ways , i'm not dumb like i was when we fought before itachi ...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment