Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The true test

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 16 - The true test

Chapter 16 - The true test
As i stood there with my two friends , sasuke and itachi i relized the power i had i didn't need . I stood there , sasuke and itachi just watched as my black filled sorrow wings disppeared in my body . My hatefull yellow eyes turned back to a peacefull hollow looked hazel . Why me ? I begain to cry , why itachi ? why sasuke ? why is our lives so bloodly ? Why ? I fell into the water and stared drifting under . Why ? why ? why ?

As i went down deeper into the water , i swam away from itachi and sasuke . I goning to leave them and never come back . I ran when i got on the land , wiping the tears i found a small village . I stayed at the inn and sleept .

When i woke , i saw blood stains on the wood floor . Why does this happen to me ? Why ?

Arya , why did you leave yesterday ?

I didn't want to be there , tears flowed from my eyes . I went over and hugged him . Sasuke was standing there watching , itachi just sat on my floor and comforted me ....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on January 23, 2007, 10:25:11 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742aww