Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Itachi's promise

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 17 - Itachi's promise

Chapter 17 - Itachi's promise
As i sat on the floor with itachi , i relized sasuke was there . I didn't care not now with tears driping down my face . Here take this . I looked up sasuke handed me a small bottle of sake . I smiled and took a sip and fell asleep on itachi .

Morning came and i noticed itachi still there and sasuke laying on the bed . Morning arya . I smiled , itachi and sasuke where getting along ; it had took them tweny - one years but they did it . I imaged the murder of itachi fade out of my mind .

Thank you sasuke and itachi thank you . You given me hope .

Arya , i will make a promise to you . To never kill again unless its for the team i'm on . I smiled and gave him a small black dragon cystal .

its made by the katon justu itachi , i hugged him again . My tears had stopped flowing and i relaxed . Sasuke get up , there's a girl named sakura here for you .

Huh , oh crap ; i'll be out in a second . He got changed and left with her .

alone at last with itachi . Itachi , will you marry me ?

He nodded ... Tears of joy came from my eyes ....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on January 24, 2007, 10:13:15 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Awww...sweet bliss and marrage