Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - My wedding

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 18 - My wedding

Chapter 18 - My wedding
I had talked with sasuke the day after explaining the plans i had for the wedding . We both a agreed to let mine and his friends come . the day came July 9 , itachi's birthdate . Sasuke , naruto , ino , sakura , hinta , gaara , termari and his team members .

Sasuke just sat in my room shaking. Whats with you ?

I am scared who will get your flowers .

Oh your worried that you'll get married right after .

uh huh ...

thats so like you sasuke , still not wanting the fangirls . You should marry sakura , oh and by the way why did you go on the walk with her . He gulped ......

There was a long pause ....










Thats not your problem , he went redish .

You like her ...

No i don't ...

yes ...

no...

yes ...

no...

no...

yes ... He went red fully ...

Ha i knew it !

As i walked out in my dress, i saw orochimaru and the other look at me ... I went a little red . As itachi came he was wearing the normal clothing he wears . As we finshed the wedding , i kissed him and threw the flowers . Sasuke went bright red , it had landed in his hand . I smiled in a few months was going to have twins , there names bloody rose and bloody shadow ...

Oh and itachi happy birthday , i kissed him again ....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment