Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The twins

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 20 - The twins

Chapter 20 - The twins
Bloody rose came out first . Black hair and hazel eyes .

Bloody shadow looked like itachi and sasuke , black hair and eyes .

Four years passed and i was twenty-seven . Rose uchiha and shadow uchiha turned four . They both learned quick from us and sakura had a baby boy . They named it fate . He looked so much like sasuke when he was young . I tried not to awaken those old painfull memories . Itachi would comfort me with my daughter rose if it happened . Shadow was free to roam around . I still remembered itachi leaving me with the kids to go on missons . I can't write in this jounal anymore ....


I guss ...

My daughter and son will ...

write in theirs .....

I plan to put my self out ....

of this misery ....

i plan to kill myself ....

forgive ...

me ...

sasuke and itachi ....

goodbye forever ....

Arya uchiha .....

These following last pages as writtin are :

I put the knife in my hand and cut my neck ....

little shadow ... cried mother mother don't leave me here ....

I heard my daughter crying then before i gave my last breath .... Itachi said good bye arya ... I give these children each a jounal .


I don't know why she did it but ,it was for the children ... thier fate would be the same as hers ...

orochimaru can't be stopped ... Arya you did the right thing killing yourself before you were fought over .


A little note this is the end ... but her chidrens jounals will be out soon and itachis too ... goodbye my dear readers .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HeeroYuyFan on February 1, 2007, 9:40:14 AM

HeeroYuyFan on
HeeroYuyFanwhy the heck did she kill herself it makes no sense will you please explain that to me

Kouni46892742 on January 24, 2007, 11:20:56 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742wahhhh!! sad ending!