Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Bloody rose

All right this is my third jounal . a little note those who havn't read my Lost jounal of the uchiha clan will be clueless about this one . This is her daughter jounal ...

Chapter 0 - Bloody rose

Chapter 0 - Bloody rose
Mother why did you leave me ? all i have is brother and father , why did you kill yourself ? Why did leave me with them ? father says you wanted to protect me . Why did you leave me here alone without you ? I wiped my tears , mother why ? can father tell me the reason why you killed yourself , your hiding something . Father knows but evertime i bring up your death , he goes mute .

My name is bloody rose and i live in konoha [ village hidden in the leaves ] . I have black hair and hazel eyes and i'm a uchiha . Why did mother die ? I sat on her bed . I'm seven years old and am going to the adcamany torrow . I was still crying , father walked in . Itachi what do you want ?

Whats wrong ? you've been crying in here for three hours .

Father why did mother kill herself ? he took a few seconds to answer .

Rose we named you this due to the fact you were a daughter of two murders . so thats why sasuke would call me rose , and my mother and father where murders .
Father who did you murder ?

The whole uchiha clan ... I went pale , he murdered everyone but uncle sasuke and my mother . I dont want to be with him ... i ran outside. I fond sasuke and sakura .

Rose whats wrong ... My mothers memories went though my mind . I began crying harder , i saw my mothers life . Sakura lets bring rose inside . She nodded ....

Rose you all right now ? I looked up , sasuke and sakura where with me .

Can i talk to my uncle alone please ? She nodded and went outside . Sasuke , how long was i out ?

three hours ... Whats wrong you can tell me .

I saw my mother memories , tears formed again .

Sasuke went pale , and twiched ...

Are you all right uncle ? Sasuke was shaking , and pale .

You shouldn't of learned your mothers history . She was allmost going to kill me for itachi . Your mother has known me since i was four and she couldn't bring herself to kill me so ... she decided to kill herself insted of harming you or your brother .

sasuke , why did our lives have to be like this ?

You understand your mother even though she died young , the best thing to do is for you to live here with me . I nodded , i remember reading records stating him and sakura where my god parents .

Stay out of itachi sight . I nodded . I ran home packing my things and then i left , i'm sorry brother but our fates have been decided by our parents . I gave a look back to my old home then walked down the street alone ......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on June 20, 2007, 12:25:56 PM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101WOW Both of the storys are really good!!! I like them alot!

Kouni46892742 on March 4, 2007, 12:06:54 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742what Noodle_is_mah_sister said......not the hating the show part