Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A genin at last

All right this is my third jounal . a little note those who havn't read my Lost jounal of the uchiha clan will be clueless about this one . This is her daughter jounal ...

Chapter 1 - A genin at last

Chapter 1 - A genin at last
Two years went by and i turned nine . My uncle sasuke and my aunt sakura treated me like i was their daughter . I climbed on their roof and looked down at my old home . I saw bloddy shadow training with itachi , they looked up .
Arya come here . Huh thats odd he would just say nothing . I went down to them .

Yes father .

where were you ?

i was with uncle sasuke .

Why?

i was visting .

oh allright , i need to give you something .
he went in the house for a minute then came out with a set of clothes and a small black cystal rose .Here take your mothers old clothes , and her necklace . The clothes will fit you till sixteen . oh arya the cloack keep and by the way i love you as my daugther . Shadow go with her and teach her what i taught you . Also i'm leaving here for a while for a misson . If i die , don't worry . Your mother would be proud , he bent down and hugged me and shadow . Goodbye , then he left .


Tears were in my eyes . Itachi gone , something told me he left us . Shadow lets go to sasuke house . Sasuke and itachi where talking i went behide sakura to hear .

They want you back .

yes after all these years there after my chidren .

so they want rose to take the place of her mother .

Yes next thing you know the akatsuki and orochimaru will be after them .

Lets hope our eight year old son fate won't have to deal with that .

hmm... this is horriable if she didn't kill herself this wouldn't of happened .

Could orochimaru bring her back to life with the justu ?

Even if he could , he will still use her .

Brother be carefull on your misson for the akatsuki .

Rose has been listing the whole time . sasuke face went very pale .

How long ?

the whole time . Sasuke punched the wall , a small dent was made . rose get out from where your hiding . I gulped and ran in the house , fate and shadow followed . Who are the akatsuki and why is itachi leaving ? going somewere ?
crap , i ran upstairs and locked my door . Think that can keep a ninja out .
my mind drifted to my mothers memories ....

flashback ....





Itachi why did you kill our family ?

to test what i was capable of .

I stared at him he smirked , why itachi ? why ? my mother had tears in her eyes .

I came back to my senses then another flashback came ....



Sasuke why have you joined orochimaru ?

he didn't answer , he just said katon justu .....





I looked at my mother i was shaking now . She grew black wings and had yellow eyes . Stop it ! stop it ! why do i know these eyes ? A white faced man stood there , i was twiching and shaking . Then the flashback ended ....



I grabed a kuni and threw it at my father . It hit his side . Get away from me ! Get away ! Get away ! Get away from me you bastered . I was shaking uncontrolly now . Sasuke walked in , i coundn't stop shaking . Get away from me you bastered . I saw a hand reach though my window , it gave me hope . I walked over , and went out the window . The man had a white face and wore puprle ropes . He walked over and gave me a small bottle of pills , take one of these when you turn thirdteen . He bit me on my neck . My mothers memories rushed to me , this was none other than orochimaru . Pain exploding from my neck , i fell knocked out ... the last thing i thought was i'm a genin at last .....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on January 26, 2007, 9:50:42 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterNice job, Courtney!! Hey, I may hate the show, but your stories are AWESOME!!