Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hidden secerts

All right this is my third jounal . a little note those who havn't read my Lost jounal of the uchiha clan will be clueless about this one . This is her daughter jounal ...

Chapter 2 - Hidden secerts

Chapter 2 - Hidden secerts
When i woke it was my birth date . I'm ten today joy . I got my bag and put some shurikens and kunis in it . Then i put my mothers clothes on , i stuffed the cloack in the bag . I noticed that it was about two am in the morning so no one would notice i was gone . I looked at my reflection , a small bruise was there . What the hell is this thing ?

I heard foot steps coming up the stairs . Was it sasuke or my brother ? A man opened the door . He had a white face and was wearing black . Orochimaru , i smiled he comforted me . Orochimaru , is that your name ?

Yes , my dear child . You poor thing , you miss your mother don't you? I nodded . Would you like to come live with me ? He seemed nice , i nodded . Follow me after you get your things . Meet me outside this village .

Ok ... I packed some rice cakes and balls . I got some ramen and chopsticks then i got ready to go . I'm sorry brother but i have a feeling i will meet you again . I quietly went by my uncles room and went down the stairs . When i opened the door , i heard sasuke say stop ...

shoot , i'll never get by him . where are you headed with all that ?

nothing you should now about . I'm leaving with orochimaru . He went pale and stared shaking .

orochimaru , rose don't go with him . A small shattering of glass was heard . Orochimaru came though the window .

Well well well , long time no see sasuke uchiha .

Orochimaru-sama , how long has it been ?

A long while but none of that now , she leaving with me . I knew this would be a good time to put the iron cuffs on sasuke my mother used . I went behide him and snapped them on . He looked down shoot , he knew her well . Orochimaru since i can't do my seals at the moment i suppose i will have to let you take her .

Oh uncle , i'll be keeping the key for safe keeping . shoot i'll never get it at this rate .

You don't know what your doing he's evil . I turned my neck facing sasuke horror filled his eyes when he saw the cursed seal . Orochimaru , are you teaching her the immortaily justu . He grined evily .

yes i am and i would of taught her mother if she didn't die ...


Lets go rose , i nodded and me and him went outside the village .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on January 27, 2007, 2:12:50 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterOoh..This is getting good! ^_^ (Still. I may HATE the show, but as I said before: Your stories are AWESOME