Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Vilage hidden in the sound

All right this is my third jounal . a little note those who havn't read my Lost jounal of the uchiha clan will be clueless about this one . This is her daughter jounal ...

Chapter 4 - Vilage hidden in the sound

Chapter 4 - Vilage hidden in the sound
When i woke , orochimaru was walking . I must be on his shoulders , i looked down . We where walking on water , huh where are we ? Balence your charka flow , i'm putting you down on the water . I had never been fond of water , i didn't like water due to the fact of ice . I felt him lower me down . I gulped , i taught myself how to swim but ; i was still scared .

As i touched the water , i fell though . Help , i wanted to scream ,but i was all ready underwater . I swam upward breathing heavy . He nearly kills me , real nice . I got to the surface of the water and took a hole of the water for a second then fell back under . Dam it , orochimaru why won't you help me ?
I got back up again . This time i managed to get to stay on the water . I took a deep breath in , never again will i travel on water .

Good , good rose . I smiled , i wanted to be back on land . I walked over to orochimaru . My clothes were soacking wet . I looked at him for a second , then i blinked . I saw my mother standing there , was i seeing things ? I shock my head she didn't leave . Am i seeing the past ? Rose whats wrong child ?

I'm seeing my mother as you orochimaru-sama .

Well that does happen around me sometimes to people . Kabuto come out , you
don't need to hide .

Yes orochimaru ?

Find the dead body of her ... his voice trailed off .

Yes , i have it .

Good i will perform the justu tonight by fire light .

I looked around , a small bird flew into my hand . Paridse at last , my home is here with them . I turned around a small russel in the bushes was heard . I walked torward the bush . Black hair showed but who was it ? I looked down it was itachi and sasuke . They followed us , i ran over to orochimaru . Orochimaru the two uchiha brothers followed us . he turned pale as if his fear was comfirmed .


Run , Rose , run ... I'll be with you later . I nodded and ran with kabuto ...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment