Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Moonlight Assaian

All right this is my third jounal . a little note those who havn't read my Lost jounal of the uchiha clan will be clueless about this one . This is her daughter jounal ...

Chapter 6 - Moonlight Assaian

Chapter 6 - Moonlight Assaian
As i walked by my mother she grabed my arm . Mom what do you want ?

How old are you ?

Ten . Something was wrong , i could tell by my mothers solem eyes .

She stroked my head , where's your father ?

Gone with the aksuiki . Her eyes widened , then looked at orochimaru .

Has she promised you anything ?

Maybe maybe not . I grabed my cystal uchiha clan symbol and handed it to my mother .

Who told you to give me this ?

Itachi .

She smiled thank you my dear . Orochimaru i'm sending her home with me . Surely itachi will want to know i'm alive . He nodded and let us leave .

Arya i'll get my stuff . She nodded and walked away from the camp . As i grabed my bag i heard kabuto say ...


Orochimaru are you rellay -

Quiet we won't discuss this now .

Fine , a twig snapped shoot i better go .

Rose wait . I ran i didn't care since my mother was waiting . I came to a steam opening , orochimaru stood in front of me kabuto in back of me . I ran were they wern't blocking the way two soud ninja jumped down . I saw two the other way to . I screamed let me leave orochimaru .


Whats wrong child scared ?

I looked around for exits .

You won't find an exit , besides this area sealed off with a sound barrier . I fell on my knees .

Please let me go .

Jiroubou and sakon gaurd the exits .

yea sir .

Tayuya and kidoumaru and kimimaru keep an eye on her .

orochimaru walked deeper into the forest with kabuto . I looked at kidoumaru he looked like a dam spider and the other two i didn't know what they could do .
I got up from off my knees and they looked down at me . Katon justu !

They admentally ran away from the fire ball . I took this chance to hid in a near bye tree . I saw them searching below me i sucked in my breath . I felt something cold or wet on my arms , i had been laying on the tree but was not paying attention . Ewwwww... spider web was on me , i tried it get it off . I pulled at it but it wouldn't come off . shoot , if they see me i'm dead .


If who sees you , i looked up orchimaru and kidoumaru were up above me .

What the hell is this stuff i can't get out of it . Kidoumaru smiled , and spat a small web onto my arms . You did it , how the hell do you get out off this stuff .

You can't but orochimaru can ....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment