Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My past is nothing

Allright for the people that read my other jounal , this is the orginal version . The other one was made up from my head .

Chapter 1 - My past is nothing

Chapter 1 - My past is nothing
Arya hurry up where going to be late .

I know sasuke , i'm hurring as fast as i can . Truefuly i wasn't , i was thinking about the day itachi murdered the clan . I'm twevle today and sasuke is ten , he didn't understand well untill they removed the dead bodies of his parents . Why didn't itachi stay its like he left on purpose .

I headed down the stairs , i'm allready a genin but i no longer have a team .
Itachi and a friend of mine is long gone . I walked with sasuke down to the adcamany then i walked down to a small flower shop . Hello arya what may i get you ?

I'm just looking . I glanced at the roses , Itachi's birthday was yesterday july 3 . I sighed i missed him so much . I heard the door open then close . I looked at the lilys then the bluebells . Can i get a red rose and a lily ?

Sure , i handed her the money then walked out with the flowers . I sliped the rose into my hair then walked home . As i opened the door i saw shattered dishes and bows . Blood stained the eadges of them , a note was in the inside of the bowl . I grabed the note and hid it in my bedroom . I heard sasuke come home then i went to bed ....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 18, 2007, 4:20:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask:) nice i would read the rest but i have to go eat! :)