Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The chiunin exam

Allright for the people that read my other jounal , this is the orginal version . The other one was made up from my head .

Chapter 2 - The chiunin exam

Chapter 2 - The chiunin exam
Authors Note : i need three naruto characters that are made up . Now here the chapter its a long one .


I paced around the house sasuke watching me . Me and him were entering the chunin exam. He was thirdteen now and i was fivethteen. I paced waiting for termari and garra . I went upstairs and remembered the note i found three years ago and opened it . It read :

Dear arya uchiha

The akusuki wants to meet you at dawn

at -



from itachi uchiha ...


The place was wet and blood-stanied . I can't read it great . I heard a knock on the door . Arya , kanna and lyra are here .

Allright sasuke thank you . I went down the stairs and met with them .


Are you ready yet ?

yea kanna but did you just come here to see sasuke ? She went slightly red then calmed down .

Kanna why do you come here ?

She looked at me with anger in her eyes . Its nothing sasuke-kun . He looked at me then looked at kanna .

I know she likes me arya , isn't that right kanna ?

yea he's going out with me , i sucked in my breath leaving them alone . I went off with lrya .

Do you want to enter the exam ?

yea i think we'll make it .

I found this yesterday when i was cleaning my room , i handed her the note .
When did you get this ?

Two years ago i just found it .

Two years lets not tell kanna yet because she'll tell sasuke .

good idea . We where just about to walk into the living room were they but we stopped dead in our tracks . Kanna and sasuke were kissing , i think i'm gonna barf . I ran into the bathroom and threw up . Kanna came in a second later looking at my pale face .

Are you ok ?

No , i tased throw up in my mouth.

What happened to you ? I laughed .

You kissed sasuke thats what .

Gave you a shock did it .

yea .

We better go the exams will be starting soon .

ok , me kanna and lyra set off for the classroom . When we got there a bunch of rookie genin including sasuke and others teams where there . I saw some older students with the word evil written on there hat .

Sasuke your taking this exam !

yup , same with naruto and sakura . Who is your team made of ? If its all femals i'm gonna laugh my head off .

It is sasuke who paints his nails black .

Shut up dog , you may be related to me arya but that dosen't mean i can't tell you to shut up .

He paints his nails arya , kanna laughed . He went slighly pale .

May i have your attention ? The exams are about to begain . You will all be ussued a number then you take your seats . The number where given then we all sat . The first exam will be a written one , two points will be taken away if caught . if your caught five times you fail the exam and you try next year .
Second , if one of your teamates fail you all fail and last the last question will be given out fiveteen minates before the test is over . Began .

As i read the ten problems i gulped , none of these a genin can answer not even sasuke can . They must want us to cheat so there probley are chunins with the answers in here . Shirgan , perfact i can just copy the movement .

Ayra where supposed to cheat so , summing justu . Study the answers on the paper . Lrya i hope you figured it out . I looked forward he was writing answers down . Allright put your pencils down and get ready for the tenth question . A few rules before hand , if you take this question and fail you be a genin forever .

People raised their hands and left . You all pass ...

We what !

Pass .

The next exam will began at dawn ....


That was a long chapter now i'm done with it .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment