Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Hogwarts express

A transfer witch named Arya has just transfred to hogwarts . She has been to the following schools Dumstrang and Beauxbatons and many othes , dark secerts are ahead ....

Chapter 1 - The Hogwarts express

Chapter 1 - The Hogwarts express
Arya sat gazing out her window , she had been transfered for the last time . Arya was a world quidditch cup player on the same team as victor krum her brother . It was about time for her and her brother to be leaving for there wizarding schools . She was thirdteen and allready knew how to transform into an animal and she wanted to meet harry potter .

"Arya time to go " .

"Alright krum . I'll be there in a second ". I went down the stairs my wand in my hand .

"Goodluck at school i'll see you at chrismas. "

"Thanks krum" , i hugged him and headed for the platform . As i reached there i saw a girl walk though the wall .


"Excuse me how do we get on the train ? "

"Are you new at hogwarts "?

"Yes but i'v gone to other schools my brother is victor krum ."

"Victor krum he's the best quidditch player there is . "

"Whats your name " ?

"Harry potter ".

"Ron wesaly ."

"Hermoine Granger ".

"Can i sit with you on the train "?

"Sure ."

"So first time here ?"

Yea ".

"So how are the other schools ? "

"Good but a lot of work . Is this school any good ?"

"Loads" , a trolly went by .

"Want anything off the trolley dear "?

"Yea one choclate frog and acid pop" .

"Nine sickles dear . "

Here , miss . I took a lick out of the pop . It burnt my tougue , OW that hurt i said to my self . "First try with hogwarts sweets arya ? "asked ron .

" yea " Arya said pleased .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yamiserenity on July 8, 2007, 7:34:32 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityThis seems like a really good story so far. Please continue with it