Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Day one

Oh nothing just a request...

Chapter 1 - Day one

Chapter 1 - Day one
Bios
Name Sasuke Uchiha
Age 16
Days inprisoned Four days
Under the Dictator
Clothing Torn up Muscle shirt [Note stomach shows A LOT], shorts, and no sandals.


Sasuke woke in a small cell . Every bone in his body ached from pain , worst of all he was bound up with rope and gagged . He fell back asleep from the pain . Sasuke woke up he was sitting up on a bed . Where the hell am i he thought. A door opened , " Is he the one they needed to test ? "

"Yeah. "

He looked at the man worried , he wanted to get up and leave but his feet were held down by shackles . He writhered from the pain in his bones. "So whats your name little boy?" he said with a smirk.

"Thats not your - "

"You refuse to give me your name . Fine with me . He pulled out a small white feather . Sasuke shivered as the soft feather touched his stomach .


"D-do i have to tell you my name?" The man repiled with no words but went down to his sandles . N-no not there please not there . He thought about it for a second then he repiled " I'll be back " . He slammed the door shut . Sasuke wanted out of this place . I want out he thought . He pulled aganist the shackles . He soon gave up and layed on the marble table. Then he noticed large screams of laughter from the other room .

Is that naruto? he asked himself . He became more worried as the hours passed . The door opened and a young girl brought food in . He looked at the food and noticed how hungry he was . He ate quickly then fell asleep . He woke by a loud slam of the door opening ...

The man that had came in earler was back . He moaned the looked at him . "What do you want with me ? " he asked .He nearly just said Name " . Sasuke gulped , waiting whatever he would do to him . He went to his feet and pulled off his sandals. He went over to the door shut it and locked it . He unbolted his shackles and got two sets ready . Sasuke stayed were he was , he was scared . Fine i'll get you over here . " He pulled sasuke over locked the shackes in place .

"Let me go please!" he struggled with the restains .

"No. You need to be tested, now give me YOUR NAME!!"

Sasuke's body shocked in the restaints . His breathing became heavy and he wanted this man to go away . He pulled out a small soft feather and stroked it across the top of his foot . Sasuke couldn't bear the presure to laugh , it was a reflex . He frantically moved in the restains trying to break free . His eye twitched if this goes on for a while i'll crack . The man smirked as he struggled. "Now you will now tell me you name or-"

"Sasuke!!!" , he shouted out he couldn't bear this anymore .

"Good child." he turned and left the room. Sasuke sucked in his breath nervously . He looked around then heard faint laughter of naruto again . A man about eighteen or nineteen walked in . He had gray hair, black eyes and glasses. Is that Kabuto ?

Sleep he sprayed something in the room. What is thi-s-sss.......? His head banged on the marble and he passed out . Sasuke woke up feeling his hands chained upward . His under-arms were completly open , he didn't like this one bit . His legs were free but not his hands . He heard the door open again . Oh god no, not him . He pulled at the chains .

"Trying to get out Sasuke?" said the man. "It will make it worse if you struggle." He looked at him with disbelief and stopped moving . He walked over to sasuke; held something in his hand. Open he held the gag up to his mouth . He refushed to open his mouth . He stroked the back of his ear, sasuke let out a small laugh . He stuffed it into his mouth when he did. Let me go. he thought. Just let me go.


"Now time to test where you're weak." the man said smirking. He stroked his finger across his stomach gently. Sasuke couldn't help it anymore, he burst out in laughter. "GGMMMFFF!! MPPH! MPPPH!" he laughed into the gag drying his mouth out . It seemed he knew where all his weak points were . He stroked over his arch on his foot , it brought him into helpless laughter. He coughed up the gag.

The man smirked as he laughed helplessly .
"AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHEEEHEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAAA!!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~!!! STAAAAAAHAHAAAP!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

"Age, Sasuke?"

"Thirteen...." he said out of breath. The man walked out again. What is he trying to do? Kill me? He leaned on the wall breathing heavily.

"I hope I get a break from this." A teen girl about his age walked in . Her eyes were shut and her breathing heavy."

Stay in there yelled the man. The girl stuck out her tongue then looked at sasuke.

"W-who are you?" she said shakly.

"Sasuke Uchiha and you?" he asked.

"A-Arya..... I have a friend here. In this place, you're lucky they haven't killed you. "They tickle torture here and your lucky you make it out alive." Sasuke's face flushed and lost it's color .

"What kind of weapons do they use here?" he asked, his face loding more color,

"Feathers, stocks, shackles, chains.....Dark ages stuff. I've been caught six times around here and escaped." Sasuke gulped and fell asleep. They put something in his food. Sasuke woke again and he found Arya was gone. He sat up and saw the door was open, he took the chance and ran out of it . He soon found the exit and got out.

"Something isn't right..." he thought. He looked around he wasn't outside at all . It was a chamber made to look like outside. He heard the door open.
"Hell no...Don't be him...." he thought worried. Sasuke dashed into a near by room hiding from the danger. Instead of the man before, there was a new person with a younger one. The older one had blonde hair and blue eyes and the other one had a mask on. They walked in and shut the door. Sasuke felt a shiver up his spine.

"Sasuke." said the older man teasing.

Sasuke froze in the spot. The blond man appeared without him noticing it. He felt something wrap around him before he blacked out. As he woke he couldn't move an inch. The blonde man played with his hair just seeming to be waitng for him to wake. Sasuke looked at the man and was frozen in fear. The man had a very large feather in his hands, he waved it over his foot. Sasuke struggled in the restains and yelled.

"Hmm.....Maybe the dictator will release you." he said laughing. Sasuke, pulled at the restaints and screamed louder. He didn't even notice the feather had been removed as someone walked in. He twitched as he saw the person. It was the dictator....

"How's his process?" she asked the blonde.

"Good. He's been laughing for a while." he said.

Sasuke looked at the dictator and spat at the ground. She looked at him disgusted and whispered something to the kid in the mask. The kid in the mask grinned evilly as he closed in on Sasuke, waiting for the sign. Sasuke screamed as the man drew foward. His spidering fingers tiptoed along his ribcage, evilly forcing him to giggle like a little girl. The dictator left, while the kid continued, only to make him faint. Sasuke bucked hard aganist the table until he blacked out, frozen in fear....

...As he woke again, he was in pain. A man in a white mask stood there with a needle, waving it in front of him.
"Hello there, Sasuke..."
Sasuke said nothing, for he was too busy thinking of what was going to happen to him.

"Aww, what's wrong, Sasuke? Nervous?" the man taunted.
Looking around, Sasuke nodded a little, finally catching his eyes at the sight of a door.

"If only I could move...." he thought.

The man in the white mask snapped his fingers to get Sasuke's attention. "I'm up here, kid. I hope you're not thinking of escaping, because it's not gonna happen."

"Dammit..." he said under his breath.

"What was that?" the man in the white mask asked.

Sasuke looked around once again, but suddenly, changed the subject. "Who are you?"

The man just looked at him, finally answering him. "Haku. My name is Haku. Now....Quit changing the subject and answer me. What did you say...?" he said, holding the needle he was holding up to Sasuke's face.

"Ummm.......I said, ummm....." Sasuke said, trying to think quickly. "Uhh, Nice....weather we're having...?"

"Oh, please. Don't think I haven't heard THAT one before..." Haku said, getting the needle even closer to Sasuke. "Now. Tell me the truth...What is it that you said, hmm?"

"Nothing." Sasuke said bluntly. "I said nothing....Don't I have the 'right to remain silent', anyway?"

"Not here, you don't. Now. I want the truth, and I want it NOW. WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"And if I refuse?" Sasuke asked, smirking wisely.
Haku looked at him, saying nothing when finally, he took the needle and stabbed it into Sasuke's stomach.
"...THAT will happen."

Sasuke's eyes widened as he felt the needle pierce through his skin. "Ugh..........W-what does that thing do to me, anyway?"

The one in the mask simply said ".....You'll see soon enough."

Sasuke began to sweat, for he was worried about what was going to happen to him. Was he going to die from laughter? Was he going to stay in this dreaded place for the rest of his life? Why was everyone out to get him?
Finally, Haku began asking him the question again.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! I said absolutley nothing!"

"Sure pal, sure...." Haku replied back, going closer to the young Uchiha. He bent over and slowly began stroking Sasuke's trapped feet with his fingers. "Now, tell me if you want this torture to stop!"

Sasuke's eyes filled with tears as he tried to keep the laughter from escaping his mouth. But finally, he couldn't take it any longer. He let out a laugh that made him sound like a 6 year old girl watching a puppet show.
"WAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEEEEHEEHEHEHEEEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAA!! STAAAHAHAHAHAAAP!! PLEEEEEHEEHEEEEZZ!! HAVE MERCEEEHEHEEHEEHEHEE!!"

"Not until you tell me what you said before."

"NOOOHOHOHOHO!! STAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAP!! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

"Nope! Not until you tell me. At least this is fun, right? Well, fun for ME, that is." Haku taunted.

"DAMMIT!"

Haku stopped the tickling and asked a simple question. "What?"

"DAMMIT!! I SAID DAMMIT!! THERE!! HAPPY?!"

Chuckling a bit, Haku said wisely "You know, that wouldn't have happened to you if you just told me that in the first place. I wasn't interrogating you, silly."

Feeling stupid, but nervous, Sasuke said nothing as Haku walked towards the door, leaving poor Sasuke for the next torturer.
"I think my work here is done....For now..." The Uchiha just layed there, immobilized by his restraints. Looking at the door, he wondered how to escape like last time. But, something else was going through his mind.

"Before....Why in the world was I so damn weak? I never laugh THAT hard!...Oh...That must have been what was in that needle!" Suddenly, the door opened again. Sasuke's eyes widened as it slowly creaked. A girl with pink hair walked in and looked at him, smiling.

"Hi, Sasuke!" she said sweetly.

"S-S-SAKURA?!" he shouted, astonished. "W-w-what are YOU doing here?!"

She didn't say much about it, but she did explain a little bit. "I like working here. I get to see you a LOT now. Isn't that great?"

"Well, that depends. What are you doing here?...W-Wh-What are you gonna do to me?"

The girl smiled as she walked over to a cabinet, with was across the room. She opened it and began quietly naming the objects inside of it. Finally, she found what she needed.
"Ah-HAH!! There it is!!" she said happily.

What exactly IS it? Sasuke wondered.

It was a small key. Sakura walked over behind him and unlocked the shackles that were around his wrists. He sighed with relief, thinking she was going to free him. But, man, he was thinking the complete OPPOSITE!!
She then took his arms, hung them over his head, and locked them up again. "There. Now I can have some fun!"

"Wait!! Sakura! Please!! I can't take anymore of this sadistic torture!! Please!! Don't do it!!" he begged, trying to get free.

Sakura looked at him and sighed. "Aww, I'm not gonna hurt you, Sasuke." she then hugged him from behind. Then, her smile began to look sadistic. "I'm just gonna TICKLE YOU!" While still hugging, she began scribbling her fingers all over Sasuke's bare stomach. She would occasionally move to his ribs and pinch them causing him to buck like mad, and then she would continue torturing his stomach. "Isn't this fun, Sasuke?"

"NOOOOHOHOHO!! HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHEEHEEHEHEEEEHEHEEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA~~!"

"It is? I think so, too!" Sakura said giggling at Sasuke's laughter. "I never knew you laughed THIS much!"

Her torturee kept on bucking as she tickled him while taunting. He wouldn't stop laughing, even at the slightest touch of Sakura's fingers. She finally gave him a quick break so that she could stretch. Sasuke, limp and worn out, just lay there, breathing heavily. "So, Sasuke!" Sakura said bending back to stretch her back. "Having fun yet?"

"N-no....This.....is awful.....Why me, anyway?" he said with fear in his voice.

"Aww, c'mon Sasuke!!" she said, hugging him again. "This is supposed to be FUN!!"
At that point, she began stroking under his arms. The gentle stroking of her fingers was driving him mad, and he was bucking even worse than before. Kicking, making the chains rattle against the marble table, the tickling, choking on his own laughter, he was falling apart!!

"WAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!! NOOOO!!! NO, NO, NO!! STAAHAHAHAHAAAAP!! I BEG OF YOOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO!!! MERCEEEHEHEEEHEHEEHEE!!"

"No no no, Sasuke!! Mercy is not a thing that I work with!!" Sakura taunted with a childish tone of voice. "Now....I'll stop for now, and you can rest for a few more minutes, okay?"

"OKAAAHAHAAAHAAAY!!!" he tried to say as she finished torturing his underarms. He finally calmed down, but watched as the pink-haired girl walked toward him and nealt down in front of his feet.

"Are your feet weak, as well as the rest of you?"

"Umm....no....?" Sasuke replied.

"Are you sure??" his torturer said, winking at him.

"......Yes?"

Sakura didn't believe him. She took his left foot and began rubbing her fingers up and down his sole. Watching in terror, he twitched a little which set Sakura off. "OH!! So you ARE weak here!!" she said, speeding up the tickling. Sasuke began wriggling, trying, once again, to break free. There was no hope. He was stuck there. Helpless giggles left his mouth as he shut his eyes as tight as he possibly could, trying to make it seem like Sakura wasn't there. It didn't work. He could still feel her presence, as well as her torturous fingers making their way across his arch. The giggles leaving his mouth soon turned into insane laughter, as it did before. The poor Uchiha gasped for breath as the laughter poured out.

"HEEHEEEHEHEEEHEHEHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAA! NO!! NO!! STAAAAAAAAAP I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"

Saukra said nothing as she kept on tickling Sasuke's feet. She then noticed his toes, which were wiggling, trying to get out of her grasp. She reached itno her pocket and pulled out a small feather, that she was to use to torture his toes.

"NO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! PLEASE!!!" Sasuke screamed.

Sakura smiled as she said "I thought your feet weren't weak!!"

"I LIED!! JUST...PLEASE!! DON'T DO IT!!"

"Nope! I'm gonna!!" she said as she drew the feather closer. "It's almost there!!"

"NO!! NO!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"Yes, yes, YES!!" she taunted. The feather finally touched Sasuke's toes. He squirmed and bucked as he tried desperately to get free. As it did before, nothing worked. However, he did have an idea. "Maybe this insanity will stop if....." Then he decided. He quit giggling and held his breath. Sakura, who was still stroking the feather against his toes, looked up to see that he wasn't laughing.

"Aww, come now, Sasuke!! You HAVE to laugh!!" she said. She took the feather and began running it in between his toes.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment