Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Akatsuki character Info And Uchihas

Oh just fan made charcters i think of...

Chapter 4 - Akatsuki character Info And Uchihas

Chapter 4 - Akatsuki character Info And Uchihas
Name: Akasun Sasori Age: n/a
Village: Hidden Sand Village Weight: n/a
Current rank: Missing-nin


Character biography Sasori was once part of the Hidden Sand Village, but 20 years ago he left the village and became a missing-nin. He developed and uses many battle puppets to fight his opponent(s) with. Even Karusu, Kuroari, and Sanshouuo, the puppets that Kankuro uses were made by Sasori.

He is a very skilled ninja, with many aces up his sleeve. He is part of Akatsuki and travels around with Deidara as his Akatsuki partner. Before Orochimaru left Akatsuki and Deidara became Sasori's partner it was Orochimaru who was part of a team with Sasori. Sasori is also known as "Akasun no Sasori" or "the Scorpion of the Red Sand". He is very impatient and likes to get things done as fast as he can, he doesn't like to let people wait or be waiting himself.

Sasori lost his parents at a young age and was left in the care of his grandmother, Chiyo. It's she who taught him everything there is to know about puppetry. When Sasori first learned how to use this ability, he made puppets resembling his dead parents in order to feel loved by them. He later on starts creating human puppets (puppets made from human bodies) from opponents he thought worthy of becoming his puppet.

His favorite puppets are Hiruko and the Third Kazekage, both shinobi from the Hidden Sand who he kidnapped and killed to become part of his collection. Hiruko is a more defensive puppet, while through the Third Kazekage's puppet Sasori can use the Third's unique Iron Sand ability.

But that's not all, Sasori himself is actually a puppet too, he converted his own body into a puppet. It gives him a young appearance, and let's him control 100 puppets at once by using a mechanism on his chest that can spin numerous chakra strings. To be able to do this he has to be able to use chakra, for this reason his heart is preserved inside his puppet. His heart, being the only part left of his human body, is the only way to really kill Sasori. Otherwise he'll just transfer his heart to another puppet.

Sasori is eventually killed by his grandmother Chiyo and Sakura. He is stabbed through the heart in the form of a hug by the human puppets of Sasori's parents. After his defeat Sasori informs Sakura of his spy within Orochimaru's ranks, Kabuto Yakushi. He tells her where and when she can meet him.

Currently deceased, killed by Sakura and chiyo, replaced by Tobi in Akatsuki.
Wore his Akatsuki ring on his left thumb.
Sasori's Akatsuki partner was Deidara.
Original Akatsuki partner was Orochimaru.


Name: Deidara
Village: Hidden Rock Village
Current rank: Missing-nin

Character biography Deidara is a missing-nin from the Hidden Rock Village who specializes in explosives. At first it seemed unclear whether he was a he or a she, since both the third person pronouns he and she are used to refer to Deidara. But judging from the deep masculin voice givin to him in the anime, he's definitely a male.

He's able to manipulate clay and forms it into different animal-like shapes to attack his opponents with. The clay is infused with chakra and is detonated from a remote distance by Deidara using the command "Katsu", which translates into "Detonate".

The means to make this explosive clay are the mouths in the palm of each hand. All he has to do is devour an animal or anything for that matter and he is able to copy its form. And like said he's able to bring it to life by infusing chakra into the molded clay. Depending on how much chakra is infused he refers to his creations from anywhere between "C1" to "C4", C4 being the strongest.

Deidara was recruited after being noticed by Akatsuki's leader, Pein, as a successful terrorist bomber for hire. Originally Deidara refused to join Akatsuki, but after being defeated by Uchiha Itachi he was forced to join. From that point on Deidara is determined to defeat Itachi, and searches for a way to resists Itachi's genjutsu. During his time with Akatsuki Deidara was first teamed up with Sasori. Sasori having a somewhat artistic ability himself earned the respect of Deidara, who always addresses him as master Sasori. After Sasori is killed, he's paired with Tobi, a relatively young boy who tends to unintentially irritate Deidara a lot. Despite that, Deidara tries to protect Tobi, and treats him as a diciple.

Deidara is also the one who starts the assault on the Sand village in order to abduct the Kazekage, Gaara. He succeeds in his mission and was able to obtain the jinchuuriki Gaara. He's a long distance fighter and isn't partically good at taijutsu as shown in his fight with Gaara. His long range attacks however are very damaging, and since he's not your average head-on attacker he's one Akatsuki member you do not want to underestimate. During his fight with Gaara, Deidara loses one hand, but was able to revive it later on. Although the arm he lost escaping Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan technique wasn't revivable, it was lost forever.

Just like Sasori was able to turn himself into a puppet, Deidara is able to turn himself into a human bomb. Just like on his hands, he has a mouth on his chest which can be unsealed. Once unsealed and provided with clay he can turn himself into a living bomb which can destroy everything in a 10 kilometer radius. He eventually uses this technique as a last resort in his fight against Uchiha Sasuke in an attempt to prove his art is absolute. Deidara hated the fact that it was Sasuke, and not him, who eventually killed Orochimaru and tries to end the fight in a draw. However, Sasuke was able to survive and Deidara just ended up blowing himself up. Deidara first appears in episode 135 stating that the Akatsuki would eventually kill Orochimaru.

Name: Hoshigaki Kisame Age: 29
Village: Hidden Mist Village Weight: 83 kg
Current rank: Missing-nin, Jounin Length: 6'3" (195 cm)

Wears his Akatsuki ring on his left ring finger.
Kisame's Akatsuki partner is Uchiha Itachi.
A known member of the Hidden Mist's seven shinobi-gatana

Character biography Hoshigaki Kisame was introduced alongside Uchiha Itachi, as a fellow member of the dreaded Akatsuki. Not much is known about Kisame, other than his past affiliation with Momochi Zabuza in the Hidden Mist's Seven Legendary Swordsmen group. He has a freakish personality and an equally freakish shark-like appearance.

He has a terrifying sword he calls Samehada, which is basicaly a chakra-absorbing sword that cuts through his opponent's chakra by absorbing the chakra around it. The amount of chakra it can absorb is unclear, but seems to be unlimited. Kisame's Samehada is of comparable size to Zabuza Momochi's chopping blade, but rather than slicing its intended victim, it rips them apart like the teeth of a shark. Kisame is also the only one that is able to wield his Samehada. When Maito Gai attempted to use the Samehada against Kisame, the sword responded by attacking Gai's hand with spikes coming out of the handle.
Kisame loves to fight, and was eager to fight Asuma, Kurenai, and Gai at the same time, but was disappointed when Itachi ordered a retreat. He is fearless, and not afraid to use his Samehada liberally. He uses water-based jutsus and is able to create water from nothing, turning any battleground into a lake, enabling him to use even stronger water-based jutsus. Kisame's amount of chakra is said to be the largest in Akatsuki. Truly someone to be cautious of, if not terrified of. As an Akatsuki member Kisame was assigned to capture the host of the four-tailed beast, an assignment he already succeeded in.

Name:Uchiha Itachi Age: 17-18
Village: Hidden Leaf Village Weight: 57 kg
Current rank: Missing-nin, Jounin Length: 5'7" (175 cm)

Age 20 in Shippuuden.
Wears his Akatsuki ring on his right ring finger.
Itachi's Akatsuki partner is Kisame.

Character biography Uchiha Itachi is one of the last of the Uchiha clan, he graduated from the chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when he was 13 he already became an ANBU Captain. Together with his brother, Uchiha Sasuke, they're supposably the only ones still alive after the Clan's massacre. Their clan, once praised as the strongest clan in Leaf village, was viscously wiped out by none other then Itachi himself. Itachi, a genius praised as the clan's future, killed all his family in a single night. Everybody except for Sasuke, he was left alive in order to avenge the clan. As Itachi himself stated: "At the moment you aren't even worth killing. My foolish little brother. If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, live a loathsome life and cling to life. And then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me".

Itachi, being an Uchiha member, has the feared Sharingan bloodline ability. An eye-technique used to copy an opponent's techniques, and see through their movement. Itachi, having fully mastered the "Sharigan Eye", is able to use the clan's ultimate eye-technique: "Mangekyou sharigan".

After the incident Itachi left the Leaf, and became a missing-nin. The reason why Itachi let Sasuke live and revealed the Mangekyou Sharigan's secret is unclear. It may be because only a Mangekyou sharigan user can kill him, and he wished to be killed by his brother. Or perhaps he really let him live because he thought he wasn't even worth killing. Either way, he forced his brother to live a painfull life, swearing that he will avenge the clan and kill Itachi. The reason why he murdered all members of the Uchiha clan is also not known. Although he said it was to test his ability, it's strange that Itachi already seemed to have joined Akatsuki prior to the killing. Itachi also informs Sasuke about a second Mangekyou sharigan user besides himself.

Itachi is currently a member of the organization "Akatsuki", an organization comprised of "Sly S-Rank Criminals" as Kakashi stated. Their ultimate goal is unknown, but we do know they're after the jinchuuriki and Itachi and his partner Kisame were ordered to track down the Kyuubi (The Nine Tailed Fox Demon) jinchuuriki, and take him back with them. In other words, they were ordered to kidnap Naruto, the host in which the Kyuubi was sealed. Some time after Itachi joined Akatsuki Orochimaru tries to take over Itachi's body, but fails and ends up having his hand severely damaged. After this incident Orochimaru leaves the organization.

Itachi first appeared in episode 80, where we breifly veiwed him and Kisame observing the ruined Leaf village, after Orochimaru's invasion. Itachi and Kisame get detected by Kakashi who is defeated by Itachi quite easily using the Mangekyou Sharingan. Kakashi being defeated so easily, searches for a way to counter the Mangekyou Sharigan. We have yet to see Itachi's true power, but considering his Sharingan and the fact that he's very skilled with genjutsu and ninjutsu makes him a force to be wreckend with.

Zetsu
Village: Hidden Grass Village
Current rank: Missing-nin

Zetsu is a missing-nin from the Hidden Grass Village and currently serves as a spy and cleanup crew for the Akatsuki organization. He disposes of bodies not meant to be found (he eats them, he's a cannibal) and acts as a lookout a lot. His position in Akatsuki is unclear, since other members sometimes talk to him as if he's a higher ranked Akatsuki member. He has a giant Venus Flytrap around his head and shoulders, but what this exactly is and does is unknown. It could be a summon, or some kind of parasite. We also hear Zetsu talking to himself a lot, he seems to have a split personality. And since his face is half black, and half white on the other side, this is probably the case. He has his Akatasuki ring (boar) on his right little finger and first appears in Naruto watching the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Much else isn't known about Zetsu, he remains a mysterious Akatsuki member.

Uchiha Obito Age: 13
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Current rank: Chuunin

Deceased, died while saving Kakashi.
It's his sharingan eye Kakashi possesses

Obito is one of the late Uchiha ninjas who was on the same team as Kakashi. Obito shares very similar qualities with Naruto and is in a way Naruto to Obito as Sasuke is as to Kakashi.

Obito is a strong hearted ninja of Konoha and has always dreamed of being a great ninja like the rest of his Uchiha clan. Except that he lacks in many skills of a ninja and is looked down upon and made fun of by his team member Kakashi.

Obito shares many similar techniques custom to the Uchiha clan such as Katon and others, he though does have some type of eye problems and is always late to his missions and constantly makes up excuses that are very similar to Kakashi's. Obito is also a ninja who has great heart for his team mates and will die for them and do what ever it takes to help them, to him a team mate who doesn't care about his friends is even worse then trash. A line used frequently also by Kakashi.

Obito sadly meets his end by trying to help his friends and his body is crushed by a earth cave in technique. While he is near death his newly acquired sharingan is given to Kakashi as a gift for being promoted to Jounin level . After this we see nothing more of Obito but Obito plays a very vital role in the life of Kakashi and helps him open his eyes and is the one who forged the Kakashi we know today.

Uchiha Sasuke Age: 12-13
Village: Hidden Leaf Village Weight: 93 lbs
Current rank: Missing-nin, Genin Length: 4'11"
Age 15 in Shippuuden

Character biography
Sasuke is one of the few survivors of the Uchiha Clan, one of the most powerful clans of the Leaf Village. He is the number one rookie genin and is considered a genius. Sasuke has a very mysterious and bloody past, and his only goal in life is revenge.

Sasuke is a dark and serious kid. This makes him look cool to all of the girls in his class, but he doesn't care about that. Sasuke only cares about revenge, and to do this he needs to become strong, very strong. The exact reason for his lust for vengeance is still unknown, but it does have something to do with his elder brother and parents. His father and Mother along with the entire Uchiha clan other than Sasuke were murdured by his older brother Itachi. Sasuke has sworn to take revenge and kill Itachi. He was willing to do anything to get enough power to do so.

Sasuke is teamed up with Naruto and Sakura. At first Sasuke wasn't to happy about his little group, with Sakura having a huge crush on him and Naruto being the number one loudest ninja of the Leaf Village. But after some life and death battles they fought together Sasuke came to respect them. Especially Naruto, at first Sasuke thougt of Naruto as a loser, but then Naruto saved his life in the battle against Haku and Zabuza. Naruto defeated an enemy Sasuke himself couldn't handle. His pride was hurt, but he started to respect Naruto and started seeing him as his rival rather then some useless loser.

Because Sasuke is a descendant of the Uchiha Clan he possesses it's Bloodline. This gives him the ability to use the Sharingan. With his Sharingan, Sasuke is able to see through an opponent's strategy and counter it. He is also able to copy moves with it and improve them, like he did with one of Lee's TaiJutsu moves. If you ad up the fact that Sasuke was already a very talented ninja even before he could use his Sharingan, you have a very powerful ninja who improves really fast and has even greater potential.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment