Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Sohma’s House

Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof

Chapter 1 - The Sohma’s House

Chapter 1 - The Sohma’s House
Chapter One Bio’s and The Sohma’s House


Name Tohru Honda
Age between 15-18
Eye color brown
Hair Brown up
Crush Kyo
Chinese Horoscope Dog, but she would rather have the cat…
Personality, Shy, quiet, doesn’t talk much, hyper at times…


Anime Characters are all from Fruits Basket except for a Arya [ me]


Name Yuki Sohma
Age 16-18
Eye color black
Hair Color Grayish black
Crush No one at the moment maybe Tohru
Chinese Horoscope Rat
Personality Doesn’t talk at all, cuts all bonds, Has no friends, quiet…


Name Kyo Sohma
Age 16-18
Eye Color Red
Hair Color Orange
Crush denies it Tohru…
Chinese Horoscope Cat
Personality Getting into fights with yuki, losses temper easily…


Name Arya
Age 16
Hair Color Black up in a single pigtail
Eye color Black
Crush dosn't know she's with Hatsuharu Somha
Horoscope Dog
Personally Shy at times, Emo, quiet most of the time




This is what the somha's first floor looks like...

Or like this


On to chapter one...

Arya sat in the pouring rain,lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked,but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo.Then she heard noise on the roof. She shut the pad up it under the dry area and climbed the ladder to the roof.Kyo was laying drenched from the rain asleep on the roof. He stirred once or twice then stopped moving. She noticed a pencil lay on its side worn from drawing, she saw a pad laying by his hands.

“Kyo.” she said polity.

He didn’t wake. She sighed and figured she would have to carry him down.She slowly bended down and slid him onto her shoulders and climbed down.She thought about bringing him back to the Sohma house then decided not to.Now it was pouring out and she was soaking wet.She saw a flash of lighting and ran towards her home,and opened her door quickly and set him down on her bed and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyo opened his eyes to find himself in a dimly lit room with blankets over his damp body.The room was a dark black reflecting the candles light back to him. He could hardly see. However he did notice drawings laid on a desk.He felt cold and hungry,then he wondered ‘Where am I ?’ .He slowly pulled off the sheets and noticed he was in someone’s bed but who’s.

‘I wonder if Kyo is awake?’ wondered Arya.She walked up the stair and opened her door, Kyo was standing with a candle, peering over her drawings.She slowly walked over to the dim candle light,shadows bouncing off her walls.

Kyo turned around startled and looked at her.“Is this your house?“ he asked.

“Yes Kyo--san “ said Arya. “I took you here because you were soaked from the rain.” she said.

“I better call Yuki if its alright with you.“ he said quickly.

“Ok I don’t mind if you leave, you would have been dead without me.“ Arya said lighting a candle.

“Um… Do you wanna come see my house?” he wondered.

“Sure”. she said happily.

He started walking downstairs and towards the Sohma house.He entered quickly and took off his shoes and headed upstairs into his room.

“Anyway where the hell did Kyo go?“ asked Yuki to a girl.

“Who the heck are you.” he asked.

“Arya,I’m here with Kyo. “ she said taken aback.

“Oh,Wait ,What?“KYO!!!!” Yuki ran upstairs. Arya quietly followed.

“WHAT THE frack ARE YOU THINKING LETTING A GIRL IN!!!!!!” yelled Yuki.

“OH LIKE YOU HAVN”T ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!” said Kyo.

“Does she know about the-”he asked…

“Yes, I told her.. “ said Kyo.

“YES I KNOW YUKI HE TOLD ME NOW LEAVE HIM ALONE”!!!! SHE SAID PISSED.

“Ok“… he sighed and turned away in a depressed mood.

“Gomenasi Yuki.” Arya muttered and found Kyo’s room. His room was a dark blue shade and he had the Chinese Zodiacs spread all over the place. He had a few light blue candles flicking in his room and some drawings…

“Arya I know its not much but make yourself at home. “Kyo said slightly smiling.


“Its alright Kyo-san” she said.

He stared at her then headed downstairs to get something to eat from Tohru. He found a bowl of rice and some tea in the fridge and he ate quickly and headed towards the ladder. “Um Kyo I’m gonna leave ok? “ she left.

Kyo went upstairs onto the roof and Sang…

"There's no money
There's no possessions
Only obsessions
I don’t need that shoot
Take my money
Take my obsession

I just wanna be heard
Loud and clear are my words
Coming from within
Man, tell 'me what you heard
It's about a revolution in your heart
And in your mind
You cant find the conclusion
Lifestyle and obsession
Diamond rings get you nothing
But a life-long lesson
And you're pocket book stressing'
You're a slave to the system
Working jobs that you hate
For that shoot you don’t need
It's too bad the world is based on greed
Step back and stop thinking 'bout yourself
Start thinking about

CHORUS:
There's no money, There's no possession
Only obsession, I don’t need that shoot
Take my money, Take my possessions
Take my obsession, I don’t need that shoot

'Cause everything is nothing
And emptiness is in everything
This reality is just really just a fracked up dream
With the flesh and the blood
That you call your soul
Flip it inside out, it's a big black hole
Take your money, burn it up like an asteroid
Possessions they are never gonna fill the void

frack your money
frack your possession
frack your obsession
I don't need that shoot


Take it away and learn the best lesson
The heart, the soul, the life, the passion

CHORUS

Present yourself, press your clothes
Comb your hair and clock in
You just can't win, just can't win
The things you own, own you

frack your money
frack your possession
frack your obsession
i don't need that shoot

“Watch your mouth Kyo”said Yuki .

“frack you Yuki!!!!”he said laughing…

“Do you like Arya?“ he asked.

“No”he said emotionless.

“Just asking, got any homework.“he asked.

“Oh shoot I forgot, thanks Yuki.“he went down into his room. He grabbed his text books including his least favorite subject History and put them down on his desk. He stared writing late into the hours and fell asleep working on his math homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“KYO GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE “ yelled Yuki.

“Huh? “OH shoot MY HOMEWORK. “ he threw his books in his bag and ran downstairs.

“You have five minutes” yelled Yuki.

“Five minutes come on I overslept again“.He sighed and ran downstairs and ran out the door.

As he reached the high school his friends weren’t there yet, but Arya was sitting drawing something…

Arya looked so different, blood dripped off her wrist…It stained the pad and it looked like she would be in tears. The blood dripped onto the pad making her pen name finished.Arya looked up in surpise as Kyo stared at her dragon.



"That's amazing Arya."he said smirking.

"Tell Yuki I'm sorry about yesterday."she said closing her pad.

"Yeah I will,but why are you so depressed?"he asked.

"My father died last night."she said with her eyes filling with tears.Arya grabbed Kyo's shoulder and laid her head on it.Tears were falling.Kyo wrapped his arms around her shoulder.There was a small poof and a cat was left in place.

'shoot I forgot again.'thought Kyo as he saw someone apporching.

"Kyo what am I going to do with you?"asked Arya.

"Get my clothes".he suggested.

"Good idea". she picked up his things."Oh hi Hatsuharu-san."she said smiling.

"Morning Arya".he said.

"Did you tell Kyo-san?"he asked.

"No".she said nevorously.

"Tell him,Arya he needs to know or there'll be a all out war with him."said Hatsuharu.

"He's a cat but fine."she said."Kyo I'm going out with Hatsuharu."she looked away from his eyes.

"Nani"he yelled.

"I'm going out with Hatsuharu, Kyo-san."she set him down.

He remained slient.There was a large poof and Kyo was standing there naked.Arya looked away and saw Yuki and headed towards him.Hatsu knew she had to tell him something.

"Yuki"she yelled.

"Huh?"he asked.

"Can I talk to you about something important?"she asked walked towards the empty courtyard.He walked with her.

"He said to me that I was his daughter since the day of my birth,and he wants me to live in the main house.Also I am able to hug every animal in the zodac freely, but Kyo.I can hug Hutsu freely without him changing Yuki-san.she said quietly."Also he's coming today to check on you."she said worried.

Yuki's eyes widened and his face showed fear."Thank you for telling me Arya, see me tonight at the lake by Ten.he said worried and fearful.

Arya nodded and as they walked back a girl was talking to Kyo freely."Who's that girl I saw her yesterday at your house Yuki-san?"she questioned.

"Tohru Honda."he said walking towards her,Kyo and Momji.

"Hi I'm Arya Sohma."she said to the girl.

"Tohru Honda nice to meet you."

Arya could tell this would be a start of a wonderful year....




[Song Between Insects and angels by Papa roach...

[ Nani means what]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 23, 2007, 10:09:12 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichugood job!can't wait for the next chapter.