Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Akito Sohma and Rin Sohma

Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof

Chapter 2 - Akito Sohma and Rin Sohma

Chapter 2 - Akito Sohma and Rin Sohma
A/n Akito is a guy in my story!! In the manga he's a girl brought up in manhood.]


Arya grabbed her bag and headed home.She stopped as she saw a lone Sakura blossom tree in the courtyard.She smiled slightly and headed inside,and went upstairs.As she opened the door she heard noise downstairs and saw Hatsu come up.She went in her room and shut the door.She turned on the radio and laid on her bed.

'Father, why did you die?'Mother left me on purpose because of the Sohmas and now I've nothing left but Hatsu'.She cried for a while on her bed.She heard the door open but she didn't care,she just keept crying.

A smooth voice cut her crying.Transfixed by the voice she looked up.

"W-Who are you?"she asked.

"Akito Sohma, now child what's wrong."he sat down by her.

"My life,my parents abandoned me."They left me to stay here,they knew I loved them.THEY KNEW!"she screamed.

Akito wrapped his arms around the fragile girl."I know how you feel I've been left alone too Arya Sohma."he said.Akito, very slowly bit her on the neck.Arya shivered and grabed a blankit.Akito smirked and said "Would you like to be part of the zodiac?"

Arya nodded and then twitched.She noticed a tail and spikes forming on herself. She had taken Hatori's zodiac as the dragon...

[A/n this is what she's looks like as a dragon but it is the size of a cat.]


She growled deeply at Akito and then flew onto his shoulder.He smiled as he opened the door and headed downstairs.He opened the main chamber room and let her in and before he shut it he heard "I have to see Akito-sama Hatori."yelled Yuki.

Arya flew in the room and Akito shut the door hiding her from view.'He seems pissed'thought Arya.Arya listened for awhile and then fell asleep...

As she woke up a girl was standing by her.She had black hair and she looked short tempered."Who are you"? Arya asked noticing she was still a dragon.

"Rin Somha.she said slamming the door behind her.Who are you?she asked.There was a slight poof before I was left standing naked.I'll leave I can see from the zodiac."she left.

"HATORI!"she yelled.

"Yes" he said from outside the door.

"GET ME SOME FRIGGEN CLOTHES!!!!" she yelled.

Hatori came back quickly with her clothing and threw it in.Arya put it on and walked outside the door.




"Thank you Hatori-san."said Arya.

"He gave you my curse didn't he?"he said emotionless.

'How'd you know?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment