Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother

The story,Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother was made for one reason and one only.A death tribute to Uchiha Itachi,I was listening to Gone Forever,Time Of Dying,and Never Too Late as I wrote this.When he died I cried a lot..

Chapter 0 - Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother

Chapter 0 - Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother
Itachi Uchiha:A Loving Brother


"I'm sorry Sasuke....This is the Last Time."said Itachi smiling as the blood dripped down his face as he poked his brother for the last time.Then his body almost in slow motion fell to the ground.Before it fell Sasuke caught it, put his corpse on his back as Naruto,Sakura,and Kakashi came into view.He didn't say a thing as his team went with Kakashi.

"Sasuke-kun you alright?"asked Karin.

He ingored her simply glancing ahead at the village's gates.They walked though with Kakashi and Uchiha Itachi's body stood out like bright red in the white snow.He didn't say a word as he headed towards the Uchiha section of the village.His team would have followed but he held up his hand,and waved it towards Sakura and Naruto.They both looked startled as he did this,but they followed.

"Sasuke Why-"he cut Sakura off.

"First of all I was lied to by this fracking village and my home.Second my brother never meant to kill the clan."he said going into his house.He laid Itachi's body on his old bed upstairs as Sakura entered and shut the door.

"Naruto got called by the-"She was cut off by a sudden kiss.

"What I tell you...Cannot go to anyone understand?"he said his lips inches from hers.

"Hai Sasuke-kun."said Sakura glancing around.

Few Hours later

"Your brother cared about you?"asked Sakura.

"H-Hai."Sasuke choked out.He was growing close to tears.He looked awa as he felt more water than normaly be there come.'Niisan why did you have to die?'Why couldn't I help you?Why?'his thoughts were plagues,almost a sickness haunting him of his brother.Tears dripped off his face,before he knew what was happening Sakura begain wipping them away.

"Sasuke-kun are you alrig-"he hugged her clinging onto her.He buried his face on her shoulder.Sakura couldn't believe what she was seeing.She had the one boy who hated her clinging onto her, his face buried in her pink hair,crying.She felt sorry for the uchiha.She heard the door slam shut,and they both jumped back to their senses.Sasuke let go at once when he heard footsteps coming closer and ran into the bathroom wipping his tears.Sakura got off the bed and pretened she was looking a book.

The bedroom door opened and, Tsunade walked in."Sakura were is he?"she asked.

"Bathroom."She pointed to the locked door.

Sasuke was climbing out the window at the exact moment with Itachi's ring on his finger.He heard the door smash down and he knew Tsunade was pissed at him.He slipped off the Akatsuki cloak from his brother's body and slipped it onto his own.'Goodbye Sakura',was his last thought as he vanished into the darkness once again.

Akatsuki Hideout/Furnal Scene

Sasuke stood facing the Akatsuki's hidout.His team stood with him.They walked forwards and went into the hideout.Their leader,Pein stood with Kisame waiting.Three other members were there,Tobi,Zetsu,and Koran.Sasuke guessed the others were long dead.He glanced down at his brother's corpse.

"Name kid".said Pein

"Uchiha Sasuke"he said flashing his different sharrigun on.

"Uchiha Itachi's brother.Come inside we'll arange a furnal."said Pein leading everyone inside.Sasuke headed down the hall finding his brother's room and set his thing down locking himself in his room.He fell asleep and blacked into memories.

~~~~~~~~~~Sasuke's Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You and I are brothers,that's a unique bond.As a hurdle you must overcome i'll--"
Itachi's words echoed in the scene."I'll allways be there for you.Even if you hate me...that's what being a big brother is about."I'm sorry Sasuke....This is the Last Time."Itachi's words seemed like a blurr in time.


~~~~~~Sasuke's awake~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's eyes watered once again as he cried hard,sobbing into the pillow.He grabbed a kunai slicing it across his wrist,hurt.He grabbed his brother's journal and begain writting.

Haunted by happiness
Taunted by your smiling faces
Happiness ligers
Casting a shadow over my emotions
Catching my tears
Cutting my heart open
And drawing my crimson pain out from my veins
It seeps through
And drips down upon the floor
A puddle of blood at my feet
A puddle of hate upon my shoes

My emotions still hidden
Deep inside
As I watch you
Despise you from the bottom of my heart
Yet I wish
To be like you
To be noticed
Unlike now
Where the invisibility hides me in the shadows
Even in the radiant sunlight the shadows cast over me

Even in the radiant sunlight the shadows cast over me
The blood drips
Drips from my eye
In tears of eternal memories of what I once had
And what I now wish for
The eternal flame of hate does shine
Shine down upon my back
And cracks the skin
It lingers above me
With the mask
Mask of torture

The happiness
Haunting me
Taunting me
Raping me inside
And as I walk
Along this valley of death
You smile down upon my
With your fake smiles
And shiny eyes
As I crumble
Crumble under the shadows
Of that blood drenched mask of happiness…

His emotions, feelings would make him weak.Why did I even care about him?'He's worthless piece of shoot'.He only cared about me because I was his brother.'Bells went off in the Akatsuki Hideout.Sasuke rose to his feet,slipping on his brother's ring and headed outside onto the grass.The other Akatsuki member's were wearing pure black.Pein was forming hand seals on the corpse no doubt to peserve it.Sasuke stood beside him forming seals and glanced at the necklace around his neck.Gentally not dammaging the corpse he pulled off the necklace putting it around his neck.Tears fell from his crimson eyes as they proceeded to bury the corpse."Goodbye my niisan,My brother,my dream,and my hatered."he said as the last of the dirt fell in place.He tied his hair up in a ponytail and slipped the cloak over his body,while he engraved the stone.It read:

Uchiha Itachi,

A brother
Enemy
My dream
My hatered
and
My life.

His tears fell staining the stone and before the stars came out he was gone long into the night.Alone and willing to die with the clan ever raising back again.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment