Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the paper

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 1 - the paper

Chapter 1 - the paper

Staring sadly at the clock, Dib slumped back in his seat as Ms. Bitters rambled on about an unrelated topic. Pulling his attention to his arch enemy, Dib noticed Zim was also starting at the miserable clock.

Feeling an unwanted sound in his ear, Dib turned around to find his teacher grinding his teeth in his ear. Disappearing behind her desk, Ms. Bitters stared at the class and started to throw light green papers into the childrens faces.

Yanking the paper off his face, Dib read, Be head ruler of the school, become principal for the day, Due Friday.

Gasping, Dib looked over at Zim as he started to fold the paper up. ?I can?t let him be principal for a day, he would DOOM us all! Dib said. Feeling something hit him, Dib lifted his tender head up and saw a boot on the floor.


Stop talking to yourself, its crazy! hollowed a kid from the 4th row.
Hearing the bell ring, Dib watched angrily as Zim slipped out of the classroom with his folded piece of paper.

Walking down the street, Zim started to plan what he would do when he was this head ruler of skool.
Nearing the out of place door of his normal house, Zim turned the knob but quickly fell backwards as Gir jumped on his face.

Gir, get off me! Zim screamed as he yanked at the cream covered Gir.
Squirming in Zims arms, Gir said, let me go, I have to finish my baking!
Walking inside, Zim shut the door and dropt Gir on the floor.

Scrambling into the kitchen, Gir started to drag out pots and pans.
Heading down to his base, Zim started to peel of his disguise as he went to contact the Tallest. My tallest, I have found another way to destroy this pitiful planet, Zim said.
Grabbing some popcorn out of Reds bag, Purple said, yes thats nice Zim, keep it up!
Well, I was wanting to ask you about this secret weapon and, Zim said but before he could finish, His leaders had hung up.


Walking back up stairs, Zim looked down at the paper when it was quickly snatched out of his hands. OH, whats that? Gir asked as he brought the paper to his face.
Yanking it back, Zim said, it is how im going to destroy this planet Gir!

Reading farther down the paper, Zim stopped as he noticed he would have to have a partner if he wished to participate in this activity.
Banging his head on the wall, Zim frowned and turned towards Gir and said, Gir you will have to come to skool with me, so I can take this opportunity to doom these Filthy humans!

Yeah Doom, can we have pigs and monkeys and waffles and, began Gir.
No Gir! We cant have that, Zim said. WHY! sniffed Gir.
Fine, if you will just be quiet and stop bugging me, Zim said as he rolled his eyes.
Yeah! Gir yelled as he ran back into the kitchen.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on January 22, 2007, 8:05:34 PM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCoooo, you did a great job on this!