Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - voting

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 2 - voting

Chapter 2 - voting
The next day, Zim and Gir walked over to some tall red lockers.
Putting his code into one, Zim picked up Gir and sat him on the top shelf and told him to keep quiet. Slamming the locker door, Zim walked back to his classroom to hand in the green sheet of paper.

Back inside Zim locker, Gir was quietly sucking on a lollypop that Zim had given him earlier that day. Hearing noises outside of the locker, Gir got on his Tipp toes and tried to peek out of the air vents at the top of the locker.

Looking at the three pieces of paper in her wrinkly hands, Ms. Bitters said, ok class, the three contestants are Zim, Joe, and Dib. As the class started to vote, Dib snarled when no one raised there hand to vote from him.

Back at the locker, a janitor was walking by when he noticed loud noises as two light blue circles started at him from inside the locker.

Thinking that it might be a kid the man unlocked it, he reached out and grabbed him off the self he was sitting on. Staring at the kid, the man noticed he had blondish orangish hair with a light blue duck shirt on.

Why must everybody shove the kindergarteners in lockers! yelled the man.
Putting Gir on the floor, Gir was suddenly approached by the hall monitor.
Kid, you dont go to this school, go back to your house, said the hall monitor.

Sighing, the kid quickly asked, ok, who is your brother or sister, I will bring you to them. Zim my daddy! shrieked Gir. Um, I will take that as Zim is your brother. Answered the kid.

Holding Girs hand, the kid brought him quickly to Zims classroom as the students were about to vote for Zim.
Running up to Zim, Gir tried to jump on his lap, but was unsuccessful.
Seeing Zim already has someone here, he wins, crackled Ms. Bitters.

But! Dib said quickly but stopped as Ms. Bitters finger hovered over the underground classroom button.
Help me, came a voice from within the floor boards. Pulling his attention his enemy, Dib saw Zim and Gir fusing, but turned his attention back to the clock.
Yanking at Zims shirt, Gir grinned and started to pull at Zims glove instead.

Gir squealed happily once he got his masters glove.
Waving it in the air, Zim leaped at his robot and tried to get his glove back.
Zim go to the office, since you won I wont have to deal with you today, Ms. Bitters said.

Hiding his exposed clawed hand, Zim said, Come Gir, we are going to be head ruler of this place! Yes my lord! saluted Gir.
Grinning nervously, Zim ran out of there with a happy Gir running behind him while waving Zims glove in his hand.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on January 22, 2007, 8:11:52 PM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCI love this chapter! I think it's funny when Gir takes Zim glove!