Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - great

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 3 - great

Chapter 3 - great


Barging into the office, Zim headed towards the principals office and pushed him out of his seat while yelling, Get out, out, out, this is now mine!

Slamming the door on his face, Zim pulled it back open and pulled Gir in with him.
Sitting in a big chair, Zim smiled as he looked at his surroundings. Seeing Gir drop his glove, Zim dove for it and pulled it snuggly on his hand.

Back in the classroom, Dib was trying to convince everybody that Zim was an alien and Gir was Zims messed up robot. Stop talking, its creepy, cried a girl.
Yeah, agreed old kid.

Hearing a cracking sound coming from the intercom, Dib guessed Zim was already in his temporary office. I have seven more house of having to stop Zim! thought Zim.
Piggys, where are my piggys! came Girs voice from the intercom. Gir, get off that thingy! came Zims voice.

Hearing Zims voice clearly, Dib grimaced when he heard Zim say my stinks, you must now bow down to me and listen to my every command, oh, and you have to listen to me cause im youre Ruler!

Getting mad, Dib yelled, cant you tell he is an Alien? Dib, go to the office your ignoring, Ms. Bitters said. Running out the door, Dib was glad that the underground classroom was currently to full to hold another kid.

In the office, Zim had to practically untangle Gir from the phone cords. Curse these line cords, I will destroy them before this day is through!? hollered Zim.

Hearing a knock on the door, Zim saw Dib and a lady step in, Dib just glared at him.
Bow down now! commanded Zim. Bowing down, the lady yelled at Dib telling him he had to bow to, because Zim was the principal.

Getting angry, Dib tried to put his hands around Zims neck but missed as he tripped over the lady. Landing near half tangled Gir, Dib looked over at him.
Yep, your head is so Bug, you got ice cream in it!? screamed Gir as he started to climb on Dibs head.

I will get you for this! shrieked Dib as he pointed at the crackling Zim.
I dont think so, Zim said as he snapped his fingers.
Four huge security guards suddenly emerged from the tiny closet and dragged a screaming Dib out of Zims presents.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment