Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - meeting

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 4 - meeting

Chapter 4 - meeting

Pulling himself off the ground, Dib watched the muscular men walk away.
Shifting his weight to his right foot, Dib started to think of another plan.
Joyfully ran towards the bookstore, Dib bought a blond haired wig.

I finally understand why they sell these things!? exclaimed Dib as he pulled the Wig over his huge head.
Walking easily into the office, Dib knocked on the door.

Hearing the aggravating knock, Zim stepped over the bubble wrap that was engulfing the floor. Swinging open the door, Zim found Dib with a blond colored mess on his head.

What you want Dib human! roared Zim. I, wait how did you know it was me? asked Dib. Oh, I can tell, your head is bog or should I say gigantic! giggled Zim.

Behind Zim, Dib could hear Gir laughing from underneath the bubble wrapped floor.
My head is not big!? Dib shouted. Ok, then, Zim said as he made a shooing motion at Dib.

Before Zim could shut the door on Dib, Gir emerged to the surface and threw some peanuts into Dib?s face and yelled, Your welcome! as Zim slammed the door

Whipping his face with his sleeve, Dib walked over to the nurses office to treat his massive headache.
Zim once again was sitting down talking to Gir about how he was going to destroy everybody with his power to command everybody.

Seeing a big red button flashing, Zim pressed it and heard a lady say, Principal Zim, you only have 5 more hours of being principal of this school, so you better hurry.
Letting go of the button, Zim dashed to a nearby classroom full of 2nd graders.

I Zim, command you to destroy everything this minute!? Hollered Zim. Why should we?chirped a red haired kid. Screaming from the sight of this kid, Zim closed his eyes and yelled, cause Im the principal and you have to obey me or I will bring DOOM upon your horrible stink filled life!

Feeling nervous by this threat, the kids started to obey and spread the word.
Smiling, Zim walked past the nurses office but he fell down from the compact of water hitting him.

Ha Zim, I got you! Dib yelled. Wiping the extra drops of water off him, Zim yelled Destroy him, as he pointed his claw at Dib.
Dib was suddenly flabbergasted as tons of heavy set teachers jumped on top of him.
Gasping, Dib whispered, I cant wait till this day is over!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment