Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - run

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 5 - run

Chapter 5 - run
Clawing out from underneath the mass of body weight, Dib put his finger in a waiting position. Grumbling, Zim waited patiently as Dib gulped down air.

Breathing in one last load of air, Dib said, Ok Zim, I, but was quickly cut off when Zim pushed him down to the floor.
Rolling out of the way from the flying teachers, Dib jumped onto his feet ran out of the office.

Making it to the door, Dib slipped on a slice of pizza that had been in the middle of the room. Grumbling, Dib yelled, Whose pizza is this! Its mine, give it back! yelled Gir as he hopped over towards the angry Dib.

Yanking Gir into his arms, Gir smiled happily as he mistaken they grip for a hug.
I like you to! Gir said as he pulled Dib into a death grip. Bad idea, Dib thought while struggling to free himself.

Walking into the room, Zim saw five empty pizza boxes and his sir unit hugging the pitiful human. What are you doing? Zim asked.
were doing nothing, Dib chocked out.
Nothing or something, Zim asked suspiciously.

Frowning, Gir let go and started to babble on about how much smarter Zim was.
Yes, I am smart, agreed the Irken Invader. If you leave me alone and let me destroy this awful planet Dib, I will not destroy you today, Zim offered.

Not in a fat chance Zim! replied Dib. Ok then, it looks like I will have to destroy you, Grinned Zim.
I get enough of that at home! whined Dib as he dodged Zim?s attack and ran down the hall. All I have to do is waste Zims time, and then I wont have to worry about everybody listening to him, said Dib.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment