Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Dib

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 6 - Dib

Chapter 6 - Dib
Running through the halls, Zim started to search for Dib. Spotting Dib?s noticeable Head, Zim Picked up a book that was left on the floor and hurled it at the human?s head.

Yeah! I got it! shrieked Zim while he waved his hands in a victory motion.
Rubbing his sore head, Dib ran into a near by janitor closet and locked the door.
Breathing heavily, Dib tried to find the light switch but started to trip over his own feet.

Feeling a pain shoot into his fingers, Dib brought his injured hand towards his mouth and tried to suck the pain away. Letting his hand drop, Dib pushed a button on his watch and stared with amassment as it lit the whole room.

Good thing I bought this! Said Dib with delight. Listing to a thump behind him, Dib quickly turned around to find none other than Zim.

Wow, how did you get in here? Dib asked as he brought his attention towards the locked door. You think I?m going to tell you how! shrieked Zim.
Hi! Gir said in a very high voice as he waved from the gashing hole in the wall.

Smacking his hand into his face, Zim yelled for Gir to stop fooling around.
Gee Zim; you arent going to have enough time to stop me and destroy the earth are you? Grinned Dib.

Returning the Grin, Zim said, oh, but thats what this partner thing is for.
Gir, you take care of the Dib while I bring doom upon everything else.Zim said.
.
Okay! Gir said as he ran towards Dib and sat on his feet. Walking into the light filled hole, Zim started to demolish everything that came in contact with him.
Sighing, Dib brought his attention to the odd looking costume that Zims robot was wearing.

So, what about you go away now, resend Dib. I dont wana, wined Gir.
Waiting awhile, Dib asked again and finally got a reasonable response from him.
Wait, what am I doing, I should be showing everybody that he?s a robot so that will prove Zim?s an alien! Thought Dib.

Hey Zims robot thingy, come back here! Yelled Dib as he jumped to his feet.
Gotta catch me fist!? squealed Gir as he ran down the odd hallway.
Running with his arms stretched out, Dib didnt notice he had passed a confused Zim.

Watching Gir run past him, Zim was about to yell at him, but quickly stopped when he saw Dib running after Gir.
Well I guess I can give Gir credit, he is distracting him, Zim thought.

Zim trotted into a nearby room, Zim broke a out of place Vase and started to laugh.
Running out of the classroom and down the hall, Zim skidded to a stop and gasped.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment