Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the last fight

Zim is taking the opportunity of his life to become principal of the day, He will have to have a partner to achieve this activity but will Dib be able to stop him or will they just be Doomed!?

Chapter 7 - the last fight

Chapter 7 - the last fight
Standing in front of Zim, Dib was struggling to get Girs costume off. Everybody, hes
Robot see! Dib yelled as he tried to undo Girs broken Zipper.
Snarling, Zim grabbed Girs arm and started to tug.

No, hes mine!shrieked Dib. Pulling harder on Girs arms, both of them fell painfully on their backs.

Getting into a sitting position, Dib could see sparks coming from Girs detached arm and shoulder.
Looking in Girs direction, Zim quickly made up an excuse as he grabbed Girs Body and arms.

Its a bone disease, that always happens, Zim said as he forced an innocent look on his face. But his arm came off, so he is a robot,Dib said softly.
You Lie! Screamed Zim as he ran into the boys bathroom with Gir in his arms.

Yah, my arm broke! Gir said through a stupid smile.
You have to be more careful, Zim gently whispered as he pulled tools out of his Pak.
Screwing Girs arms into their sockets, Zim pulled himself out of the stall and looked at a clock near the bathroom entrance.

I only have less than one hour left, how could this of taken all of my time!? panicked
Zim.
I know! Piped in Gir. No you dont, stop lying to the mighty Zim! shouted Zim.

Getting annoyed by Girs voice, Zim pulled out one of Gir?s extra pig toys out of his Pak and threw it into Gir?s face.

Smiling happily, Gir sucked on it loudly and followed his master through the halls.
Looking at the mess around him, Zim smiled at the destruction he had caused.

You know your going to get in trouble when the day is through,coughed Dib.
Oh, I don?t think so,Zim replied, I think it will be you that gets in trouble!

I didnt even do anything!? Dib said as he let a look of panic run down his face.
Hey, I rule this place, so I saw you messes it up! grinned Zim.

Noticing a crowd joining around them, Dib took this opportunity to try to expose Zim.
Running at him, Dib pulled back hi fist and smashed Zim in his Gut.
Pulling his hands over his stomach, Zim wheezed but quickly moved out of the way when he saw another one of Dibs attacks coming towards him.

Zim quickly dodged it and kicked Dib behind his knees. Laughing at how easily Dib had fallen, Zim walked over towards him and slapped him.

Kicking Dib one last time, Zim stopped when he felt a strong hand resting on his small shoulder.
Son, your time is almost up and boys are you in trouble! said the real principal.
I didnt do this, Zim said as he pointed to the bruised Dib.
Oh then that good!? said the principal through an odd grin.

How can you believe him, He destroyed the school! shuddered Dib.
LIES!? Zim hollered while he pointed a claw at Dibs head.

Frowning angrily, the real principal lifted Dib up and growled, ?What makes you think a principal like myself would ruin his own school!Yeah, agreed Zim as he folded his arms.

Hearing the school bell ring, Dib sighed as he realized he had lost the fight and would be forced to clean up Zim?s mess.
Getting the brush thrown at his head, Dib picked it up and started to scrub the floors.

Well at least I saved everybody from Zim, thought Dib as he let a smile fade onto his face.

Scrubbing harder, Dib slowly inched his way into his classroom.
Dib quickly Wined as the cleaner soaked into his cuts.
?I can?t wait till this day is fully over!? Screamed Dib

?No yelling in my class!? Screamed Ms. Bitters as he rose from her desk and threw a huge object in his face.
Grinning from the success of hitting Dib?s head, Ms. Bitters quickly left the room as she turned the light out and slammed the door on Dib.

The end....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment