Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rumblings of Jak

Colven Peaks is getting a bit fed up with Jak, having nearly running over his dog and wrecking his hometown, a hate burns him and starts a desire to become a member of the KG. It’s only until the real villain is found, and he is in need of Jak’s help

Chapter 1 - Rumblings of Jak

Chapter 1 - Rumblings of Jak


Chapter one. Rumblings of Jak,



"I hate that Jak." Colven growled. It was another dinner at the Peaks' household. “Oh shut up. We already hear enough about `Him' and the rat.” Cindy said. Colven looked at his little sister, who was playing with her potatoes again. “But do you know what they have done this time?! You know John Pawro? His father was going to do some shopping so he took the zoomer they just bought. Jak just came up and kicked him off in mid flight. John's fathers got a broken hip, completely shattered!!” Colven said angrily. “Oh dear, we will have to send him flowers...” Said Colven's mother, Marisca. “Cindy stops playing with your potatoes!” She said, sitting down. “Yes ma.” Cindy said, continuing to stab them with her fork. Colven sighed, looking at his mother. “Has father come home yet?” He asked, knowing that his father had been recruited by the Krismon Guards.

“I'm afraid not dear.” She said. “It's a shame the Krismon guards are on double shifts. His dinners getting cold…” She sighed. Colven snorted “He wouldn't have to if that killer would go back to where he came from!” He said throwing down his cutlery. Somehow he lost interest in his dinner. “Colven! That's enough talk of Jak and Daxter. I know your upset about the way things have changed honey, but life…” She started, but Colven stood up, his temper rising. “Who cares about life? That idiot is blowing our home! He is even letting those monsters in! He almost ran over misty! I'm telling you MUM - He would pay dearly if he did!” And with that he walked storming out of the kitchen, up the stairs and too his room, Slamming the door behind him. He immediately flopped on his bed. Burying his face in his pillow. Why didn't mum understand? Unless dad got out of the Krismon guard force soon, he was sure he was the next to be blown up. People talk at school, the Baron can't control him. Sarah Mclarren, they couldn't find all of her father, and buried him in a little box the size of a wallet. That couldn't happen to Colven, he couldn't bare it. He admits it, hid father was a tad old, and he couldn't run as fast as most could. Couldn't Jak under stand that? Couldn't he understand that he was the reason people don't like to play games outside, that buying fruit has to be done in packs due to people are frightened for there lives!? That he is making schools look like prisons incase some dark eco freak loses control and comes to visit? Colven sat up. He looked at the sheet on his desk and took out a pen. He didn't care anymore what mum thought He started writing, when he finished he looked at the top of the page which read in large letters: “Krismon Guard Recruit form. The Baron needs YOU!”



Alright! That is the end of chapter one! Woot! Please tell me what you think, and remember, I'm new to fanart-central.com and writing. Maybe if I get some readers I'll draw some pictures of the Characters. :D Hoped you like the first chapter!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sky17 on May 11, 2006, 7:42:08 AM

sky17 on
sky17cool

sword_dragon on April 13, 2006, 7:42:30 PM

sword_dragon on
sword_dragonwooot me likes the first chapter lol, den agen we loves all your stories about jak your very good at writin lool!!!!