Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The last day?

Colven Peaks is getting a bit fed up with Jak, having nearly running over his dog and wrecking his hometown, a hate burns him and starts a desire to become a member of the KG. It’s only until the real villain is found, and he is in need of Jak’s help

Chapter 2 - The last day?

Chapter 2 - The last day?


Chapter 2~ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!



Colven was doodling on his piece of paper. Drawing a Krismon guard uniform in his maths book, like one he would soon be wearing. It was only the sound of a ruler that awoke him from his daydream. His teacher had just whipped his desk. “Colven! Could you please tell us the answer?” He quickly put his palm over his drawing, giving a side glance to his friend who mouthed `64.' “Err, 64 Miss?” He said, hoping the answer was right. She frowned, “correct. Please pay attention in the future.” She said going back to teaching maths. “Yes miss.” He said instantly, even though he had already started on the finishing touches of the armour with his pencil. Luckily everyone was saved by the bell, as students started to pack up there books glad Maths was over. The teacher walked over to a fence, made of pure iron, got the key out and opened it. Colven was still sure that the old hag of a teacher looked older than ever due to terrorism. Usually, girls would sit and eat in the different groups, while all the guys played football. But know, people all sat in a large circle and gossiped of what was going on. A few people like Cindy who were sick of hearing about Jak sat away from the group, Colven sat himself down, listening in to the random voices. “Everyone! I saw him! It was while he was in his other forum!” One kid said sounding exited. Colven listened in. “What was it like?” One girl said excitedly. “It was freaky, it was in the bazaar, and he has really long claws, `bout the size of my head. He has really freaky eyes and he goes the colour of steel, he kinda made the air go weird, and he took out guards without even touching them, Dark eco zapped anything that came near him! It was awesome…” He finished as people started to chatter. “I bet it wasn't awesome for those Guards.” Colven said, and people went a little bit quieter. Colven's mind drifted to the sheet of paper in his schoolbag, the recruit forum he had, He was going to drop it off today at one of the recruiting posts, but he was underage, and needed a parent or high ranking officers signature. He knew mum would never sign, she doesn't like the KG's. Colven though, wanted his chance. He had to get to Jak. He was suer the KG guards there would just sign for him. Colven felt something sharp on his head. His friend had just biffed him. “Oww!” Colven said, standing up. “Hey, wake up dude, schools back on. What up with you lately?” He asked, walking back to class. “N-nothing…” Colven said. Still thinking, He made up his mind, after school, he would ditch his mother, and drop off the forum.



Heh, not a really interesting chapter I know. Hope you enjoyed it anyway ^^ Comments anyone?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkJakAngel01 on October 6, 2006, 6:45:42 AM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01cool/Poor Jak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jou on September 3, 2006, 5:17:20 PM

jou on
jougreat story what hapens next.

sky17 on May 11, 2006, 7:42:38 AM

sky17 on
sky17cool

sword_dragon on April 13, 2006, 7:46:58 PM

sword_dragon on
sword_dragonlovin the rest lol keep it up cant wait 4 next chpter weee!!!

Light_Eco_Gal on January 25, 2006, 2:09:06 PM

Light_Eco_Gal on
Light_Eco_GalStory's great so far! Keep it up! Maybe I'll call you on the phone to help cure that writers block of yours (want more erol story!)