Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The little witch.

The story is about a little witch that lost her family.

Chapter 0 - The little witch.

Chapter 0 - The little witch.
THE LITTLE WITCH.



Once upon a time there was a little girl, named Phoebe. Her hair was red and she had a very white skin. She warred big, golden earrings and a grey/black dress whit a cape and a punt-hat whit a red band around it.
She loved to walk in the woods and play with magic she practice a lot. She lived with her family in a remote house far away, from the village. There house was made of old boarded. One day she came back from her stroll and saw beside the road a rambler bagging for food, but she decided to wake on, because she was scared. You could see his bones on his back. She liked to walk on but had compassion for him, so she take this home man with her. When they came by Phoebe’s house she asked her mother or she had old clothes, and hoped her mother wouldn’t ask why. But when Phoebe’s mother asked why, her face turned all red, she didn’t exactly know what to say, so she said that she needed it for her Halloween-costume, and she get what she wanted. The rambler was very happy with the clothes. A few minutes later phoebe asked the rambler ore he would like to take a shower and or he wanted to have some food. When the rambler turned she saw a sign, that sign looked like a red star with black wolfs-head in it, when the rambler turned back her face was all white. She read that, that sign was the sing of black magic and that the way to destroy it a pumpkin was, so the rambler asked why her face was so white but she didn’t know what to say!!!

So the rambler sad that he loved to take a shower and food, and Phoebe took him to the bathroom and took some food out of her pocket. But a few minutes later Phoebe’s mother came and asked who’s taken a shower!!! What did she had to say!!! She couldn’t say that she did, because her mother wouldn’t believe that, she had one a day before, but what would she say than!!! O no!! To late!! Her mother was coming upstairs, because she didn’t hear a answer!! When her mother was upstairs she knocked on the door and asked it again, but now she didn’t sound so nice!! What did she had to say!! She had to figure of something!!! But when the rambler said that she had to tell the true, she get feeling very warm, and she couldn’t do that to him. A few minutes later Phoebe’s mother sad that if she wouldn’t answer, she would come in!! So she did what the rambler said, and said that it was the rambler who’s taken a shower, and hoped that her mother wouldn’t be angry. But her mother was so angry that her face was red, when she opened the door and saw the rambler. She said that if he wouldn’t go, she would throw him out. He was very, very angry at Phoebe’s mother and screamed that he would came back, Phoebe’s mother was very scared, and Phoebe was so angry at her mother that she run away. When Phoebe came back that evening and she saw her parents dead on the floor, she started to cry!!! When she saw the sign on the floor, she screamed a few minutes and when she was true it, she get so angry that she goes after the rambler or who he was. When she saw a pies of his clothes she goes that way where she saw it. Three hours later, she saw the rambler. But he was talking to some guys whit a black cape and the same sign as he had. When she saw that, she got more angry than she already was. Now she was so angry that used her power against them, the were very strong, but because she was so angry that her powers get more, she even didn’t need the pumpkins and that is the way she won but every time she’s fight now her powers get more. And that’s the reason she became a witch. Now she fights against evil and helps the weak to survive. Lather Phoebe meat some other witches and she teach them all she knows.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment