Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Night to Remember!

my story for language arts!

Chapter 1 - A Night to Remember!

Chapter 1 - A Night to Remember!
The Night to Remember
I was nervous. It was like there were ten thousand butterflies in my stomach, nine cats divided my tongue amongst themselves, and eighteen frogs made a bachelor pad in my throat.
We will do fine! Jacob consoled me while we were backstage getting ready to perform.
I know that, Jacob, but try telling that to the butterflies, the cats, and the frogs! I giggled.
Huh, what do you mean? He questioned.
Nothing, just forget it, I sighed.
Okay. We will sing great tonight. I promise! He comforted.
I know! We practiced, rehearsed, and it is pretty much nailed into my head! I added.
Jacob and Heather, be ready to go on stage in five, the stage director barked.
Everybody, good luck and may the best group win, Lindsey said.
Dont worry Lindsey, Jacob and I will win! I said sweetly.
Yeah and monkeys are switching from bananas to carrots! Lindsey smirked.
Why it would be nice to give you a good&. I started.
Hey now! Break it up! the stage director yelled.
Yeah Heather, did someone forget their medicine? Lindsey laughed.
You tell me, did you? I shot back.
Jacob and Heather, center stage now! the stage director yelled.
Okay Heather, we can do this! Jacob said.
I hope!

Singing Start of Something New Heather Brown and Jacob Wisner! the host shouted.
We sang the song, we danced, and had the whole crowd clapping and stomping their feet when we finished! I was so happy. When Jacob and I got backstage, we were jumping up and down screaming and hugging. Everyone was starring, but we didnt care!
We did great! I screamed.
Lindsey and Justin, center stage! the stage director said flatly.
Good luck Lindsey! I said sarcastically.
I dont need it! she smirked.
You are not going to win against Jacob and me! I yelled.
Whatever! she laughed.

Singing At the Beginning Lindsey Band and Justin Red! the host shouted.
The crowd practically falling asleep on themselves! Jacob swore he heard a cricket chirping! I laughed a little loud and people heard me in the audience!
Oops! I said blushing.
Humph! Lindsey said stomping off of the stage.
I hate you! She whispered at me meanly.

Everyone else performed. There was some competition dont get me wrong, but still no one could touch us! Taylor Swift and James Harvey sang Breaking Free and they were great! Nicole Hills and Andrew Jackson sang You are the one that I want and they were okay but not so great!

Okay, may all the contestants please proceed to the stage, the host asked.
3rd place goes to Lindsey and Justin!
Lindsey was mad! Her face turned bright red. She was furious!
2nd place goes to Taylor Swift and James Harvey!
Taylor graciously accepted her trophy smiling.
1st place and a fifty dollar gift card to borders, Jacob and Heather!
Streamers, confetti, and balloons fell from the ceiling and the confetti was sticking to my tear-streaked face. I was overjoyed! My family ran onto the stage and hugged me and we jumped up and down and screamed. Jacob and I hugged in a tight embrace. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever! That day changed was forever! It was the best day of our musical careers!













Brown3

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sapphirestar7789 on September 8, 2006, 8:57:05 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789They are made up characters, idiot! Why did you submit your LA paper?

gemdrop123neo on September 7, 2006, 7:08:17 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWho's Jacob? And Lindsey? Are u and Jacob boyfriend and girfriend?
Crystal and Janet: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE!!!!
Heather: *punches lights out of both of them*

drakestshadow_x on September 6, 2006, 10:05:02 PM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xAND THAT IS THREE PAGES!!!!!