Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

this story is about Hermione's little sister, Heather, going to Hogwarts for the first year.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1






______________________***___________________





Hermione? Are you awake? she asked feebly. It was three o clock in the morning and tomorrow, actually more like today, she left for school with her sister, Hermione? she whispered again, Huh? Wots goin on? Hermione woke with a lazy whimper, Heather? Shouldnt you be in bed? she asked a bit drunken like, I couldnt sleep, Im nervous - about tomorrow, well, today Hermione sheepishly smiled at her, I remember my first day. Thats the day I met Harry, and Ron, but Ron wasnt too fond of me, she chuckled, I think thats because I pointed out the dirt on his nose and made fun of his spell. Her voice went back to being soft and calming, Heather, you shouldnt be scared, Hogwarts is great fun. I just hope you are sorted into a  friendly  house. Like Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, just not Slytherin. Would you like me to sit with you on the train? Or better, you can sit with me! Harry and Ron would be delighted, theyve never met you! Heather pushed her long dirty blonde hair away from her face. Her blue eyes glistened with excitement, and nervousness, Okay& Ill think about it more until its time to go, then ill give you my answer& okay? she finally said, Sounds good to me. said Hermione with a beaming grin.











As Heather walked back to her room a spark of awareness hit her hard. She was actually going to Hogwarts to learn all the things Hermione had learned. This was not a dream. Yet it felt so surreal.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment