Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found

This story is about a girl that has 2 problems
1. she found a ring that let out eathrs doom and she has to save man kind
2. when ever shes late for school her teacher does stuff to her and then something she thought shed never do happens ....

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found
Kaina Sukiinu ran through the street, in front of a car, and back to the sidewalk not stopping. She was late for school once more.
" shoot Im late " she whispered out of breath. She dashed up the school doors and into the girls locker room. Quickley oulling off her boot and sliding into the school shoes. She stopped in front of the mirror, fixed her long black hair, made sure her school uniform was straight and that her tie was in place.
She glanced arounf her till her eyes fell on the clock.
" 30 mintues late and still ticking" she grabbed her bag and ran up the stairs . Two more levels. She ran up the last pair of staris, down the hallway and stopped dead in her tracks outside of the door labeled Mr. Dunni. KAina stood there for a minute catching her breath, fixing her hair again and her clothes. She quietly opened the door and stepped in. Mr. Dunni was writing on the black board with a white piece of chalk. Kaina tip-toed to her desk and sat down. Some of her classmates, also her friends turned in there seats smiling.

" YOUR LATE" Mr. Dunni said loudley without turning. " and why is Miss. Kaina late?" He now turned to face KAin.

Kaina smiled thing of an excuse to tell him " ummm there was a lot of traffic" she gave him a lame excuse. Laughter spread through the room but went quiet fast.

" You walk to school, give me a betrer excuse!" he said getting a little angry with her lies " this is your 5th time this week that you have been late!" He was now walking over to her desk " I want to see you after school is over, in my office!" Mr. Dunni said with a smirk of a smile on his face. Only Kaina saw it.

" Yea yea yea " she said giving him a deadly stare. There was a silence in the class as the 2 were in lock down stare.

Mr. Dunni, his first name Ayton, was a young teacher, maybe 19 or 20, and he liked girls! Yes he enjoyed his job getting to see high school girls in short skirts with brick and white button up t- shirts. That also included a tir. Right no he seemed to be favoring Kaina. She didnt like it one bit.

He fainally turned away " BACK TO CLASS " he shouted waking some kids and making others jump.

Tana turned to face Kaina " you ok?"

" of course Im ok" Kaina said uncomfortable with how Mr. Dunni kept glancing at her and staring.


~~~ END OF SCHOOL ~ KAINAS HEADING TO MR. DUNNIS ROOM ~~~


Kaina walked slowley to Mr. Dunnis office trying to save some time. She wasnt but was scared. She stopped and out front his door and after a minute walked in.

Mr. Dunni was sitting at his desk and got up when she walked in. " take a seat" Mr. Dunni said walking over to the door and locking it takeing the key and sliding it into his pocket.

" Why did you just lock the door?" KAina asked scared

" KAina now let me know why you are always late?" he said comeing over to her

" Im not telling you shoot!" Kaina yelled backing up from him but he grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground and held her there. One hand over her mouth. He used his body to hold her down so his other hand was free.

" now just be quiet and pay for being late!" he smiled sliding his hand under her skirt. She tried to scream but his hand muffed it out. SHe tried to twist and turn but he was to strong. No matter how much she tried she was stuck there. She felt his fingers go into her and she felt pleasure go through her body making her close her eyes, but then she snapped back to her senses and tried to get free again.

" Just relax KAina" he whispered, Kaina started to get tired from pushing and turning, and she stopped fighting him for a minute letting the pleasure take over again. She closed her eyes somehow wanting just a little more but then snapped back to her senses once more.

" please " she whispered trying to focus on anything but the pleasure spots he kept hitting making her moan just a tad. AFTer a little while he took his fingers out and smiled at kaina.

" I'll go farther tomorrow if your late agina" he said sitting up letting her go. She jumped up and ran for the door the farthest from him. " that was the first warning and if im not mistaken you liked it a little"

KAina stayed quiet wanting to leave and get as far away from him.

" well just dont be late" he said walking towards the door

" BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT IM LATE!" Kaina cried

" well then I'll just keep having my fun then" he smiled

" I'll tell another teacher or the princlble " Kaina yelled tears rolling down her face.

" Then I'll fail you in the class and hey, who the prinable going to belieave? A student who hate a teacher or the teacher who dosnt know what shes talking about?" he smiled " he unlocked the door but stood in front of it " you may leave just dont be late tomorrow" he laughed and opened the door for her. As she walked out he grabbed her arm.

" one more hting" he bent down and kissed her lightly makin git last. Then he let her arm go and she ran, not stopping till she was back in the locker room changiong her shoes. Thats when she noticed the bok on the table that said

" LOST and FOUND "


She sat up and went over to the box. It was empty except a small ring. It was round and had a nicely sized red ruby on it. She picked it up and slide it onto her finger. Just as she slide it on the lights flickered 3 times giving her the chills. The she thought of Mr. Dunni and if he would want more and come down here looking to see if she was till here so she grabbed her bag and ran out of the school. She forgot the ring was still on her finger.

Still running down the road she hoped to god she wasnt late for work. Work was about to fire her for being late cause of school. She kept running up the staris to a large house and up 5 levels to the bathroom. She quicley changed into her maid uniform and started cleaning, her job. She started in the daughters room which was the messiest! She made the bed. Dusted the windows and mirrors, cleaned the floor of 10 year old toys and straighted the girls dolls. " Bubby first, then its Marky I think..... and then squid and so on" the little girl always wanted them in order. When Kaina cleaned she would forget about her worries. She liked her job. She had to make breakfast and wake the kids up in the morning. HAd to make sure the kids also go tot school on time and safely so she walked them to there elementry school. Just her luck too there school was the oppiste direction of her school by 30 minutes at least. So it was hard for her to get them to school on time and then run to her school before the bell rang. The problem was that her mom was sick and she needed to make money to keep her mom in the hospitle or mom would 99% die. So this job was the only thing keeping her mom alive. She didnt want to lose this job, or be late for school tomorrow. She was scared of tomorrow would bring!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment