Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - PLease Dont Make me LatE

This story is about a girl that has 2 problems
1. she found a ring that let out eathrs doom and she has to save man kind
2. when ever shes late for school her teacher does stuff to her and then something she thought shed never do happens ....

Chapter 2 - PLease Dont Make me LatE

Chapter 2 - PLease Dont Make me LatE
Kaina was once again running from the elementary school to the high school at top speed. She didn’t want to be late. She really didn’t want to be late. She was scared.
She had just dropped the girls off at there school and had 10 minutes to get to school or she’d be late. That’s when she felt it. The ring tightened around her finger. At first she didn’t feel it but then it loosened and then it tightened. She slowed her pace to look down at the ring.

‘ whats happening’ she asked herself as a bright light flashed for a second. She stopped and tried to pull the ring off, but it wouldn’t budge. People were starting to stare at her as she tried to pull it off.
She quickly went into a ramen resturant and into the bathroom . She checked all the stalls making sure no other girls were there. She then looked at the ring again and she stuck her hand out in front of her, as far as she could away from her body. The ring started flashing more and more. Then there was a crack sound and light flooded the bathroom. Kaina let a gasp out and covered her eyes. There was another crack. Then everything went silent, the light was out and the ring looked normal.
Kaina uncovered her eyes and gasped one more. There laying in front of her was 2 girls and 2 boys. They were wearing all black as if they were going to a funeral. The boys had red short hair and tattoos on the back of there necks, that’s looked like a moon and a heart fused together.
The girls had long red hair that divided in the middle and spread across the floor. The girls had earings that dangled to there shoulders. The end of the earings were just like the boys tattoos. A moon fused into a heart.

‘ who are they’ Kaina thought to herself

The boys started to stir and then the girls started to move. They opened there eyes and sat up. They all had there backs to Kaina. Then they turned. Kainas mouth dropped open. The boys and the one girl had red eyes like blood. Its just the one girl had light pink eyes that were almost white but plain pink. The ones with the red eyes all looked the same age, but the one with pink eyes looked younger, she just didn’t fit in with the group.
That’s when Kaina thought of Mr. Dunni. She ran past the 4 teens and out the door faster the lighting. She looked at her watch and saw she had 1 minute to get to school, but she was more then 20 mintues from school.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she ran, knowing Mr.Dunni was going to have his way with her.
It was maybe 30 minutes later when she got into the locker room and changed her boots. SLowey she made her way up the stairs and stopped out side Mr. Dunni's room. She quietly opened the door and walked in. Mr. Dunni was giving a speech and stopped when she entered. She gave a qiuck bow to say sorry for being late.
" NIce for you too join us, Kaina" he stared at her " and are you going to tell me why you were late?" he asked, walking over to her as she took her seat.
" none of your buisness" she whispered
" ok have it your way" he mentioned as he turned and headed back to the front of the room. He began his speech up again, glanning at Kaina now and then. After his speech he handed out papers on what he had just read. When he got to Kainas desk he said, " Kaina Id like to see you again after school " and walked back back to the front of the room. Tara looked over her shoulder at KAina, trying to get her attention.
" Tara, please sit forward" Mr. Dunni annouced
The day went byu way to fast for Kaina and she was once again walking slowely to Mr. Dunnis room. She opened the door and walked in. Mr. Dunnin this time was at the door ready, so once she walked in he locked the door and grabbed her arm pulling her into a hug.
" Im sorry if Im scaring you..." he whispered " but I love you" his words hit her like ice. He bent down and kissed her. Tears streaming down her face, she thought about what he had just said. Why was she think about them, why? Did she have some sort of feeling for him?
He broke the kiss and stared at her. She knew he wanted her to get on the ground, but she had no such feelings to obey that. So he went back down into a kiss and nudged her knees, with his hands and they buckled from under her. She fell to her knees before she knew what was happening. He was holding her hands down too .
She didnt fight, but stayed still.
Your not fighitng " he whispered

" well maybe because the doors locked, where would I go? I have work to attend before they fire me, and I have to see my .... " she hadnt wanted to say this much.
" see what?" he asked
" my mom in the hospital" she sighed in a whisper.
" Im sorry to hear that.... also never call me Mr. Dunni again, its not my name, its a fake one, and the princible thinks im 25, not 19, names Ayton" he said quickley.
" so you threatened me why? and did what you did yesterday why?" Kaina asked with fury in her voice.
" I only did that because people said you had said no to 5 other boys but yes to one who forced himself on you a little" Ayton whispered.
" Well I see someone listenins to what everyone else says... " she chuckled
He shrugged and sat up.
" Im sorry ....... I got carriend away" he whispered....quietly. He stood up and offered to help Kaina up. She took his hand and stoop up too, brushing dirt off her skirt.
" sorry " he said again sitting on his desk.
" Its ok ..." Kaina said watching him " just dont do it again" she added
Ayton put his hands to his face " Iv messed up again" he shook his head " no girl will ever go out with me, Im to rough and when I have an idea its hard not to finish it, like yesterdy, geez Im the worst"
" I understand" Kaina walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder " I'll just forget what you did" she whispered
Ayton looked up at her " your so pretty" he whispered. KAina smiled not knowing what to do. Ayton took her hand off his shoulder and held it " please will you go out with me?" Ayton asked with pleadeding eyes.
" what? ummm .... " before she could say anything else he pulled her hand and hugged her.
It took her by suprise, but she didnt pull away. Did she have feelings for him? But what he did yesterday, but then she made up her mind on if she would say yes or no. She wasnt about to share her answer to fast though.
They held the hug for a while and then finally he pulled. He just stared up at her. She tried to stare back but his stare looked so loving. She just looked away. The standing up he bent down and kissed her. This was no simple kiss, they were full on making out. He pulled back and smiled. KAina glanced at the clock.
" shoot Im mega late for work" turning to see the clock fully.
" look I'll drive you there " Ayton( Mr. Dunni) said.
': look, yea I like you but your a teacher and Im your student, it just dosnt sound right, and how old are you again?" Kaina asked giving him a staright stare.
" Im 19, and who cares if im a teacher , I'll quit this stupid job if you'll go out with me, I only got it to see you,.... and Im sorry agina for yesteray, I just hope you say yes" he stared back at Kaina with pleading eyes.
" Look Iv had the wierdest morning" she stopped to think " you really going to quit? If I say yes?" she waited for his answer.
" Yes I'll call right now and quit" Ayton came closer and took her hands.
" Something happened this morning, it was weird and scary what happened, everythings coming at me so fast... I dont know.... would you think Im crazy if I told you what happened?" KAina asked, she needed to tell someone who would believe her. Her friends would think she crazy, thats for sure.
" Kaina I would never think you crazy, why what happened?" he looked at her worried " you can tell me"
So KAina started telling him as fast as she could about the ring, and the lost and found box. How the ring started tighting and loosening up this morning. Then those teens, she told him everything. She was suprised at how much she was telling him.
Ayton just stood there letting it all sink in. " I believe you" he said " lets get you to work and then I'll pick you up if you call and we can go search for these teens" he looked down at Kaina.
Ayton made his way to the door and unlocked it. " lets go before you later" he walked out, KAina following.
They walked to his car and he opened the door for her. KAina glanced around and saw some of her friends. They waved at her and she smiled back. Then getting into the car there hands went down and smiles gone.
' they probably think Im crazy to get into his car... I guess I'll give him a chance' KAina thought to herself, as she glancd at him. He was good looking with his shoulder lengthed white hair. He had light blue eys and had an earing in his right ear. It was a plain loop earing. For some reason she never realized these good looks, and how young he did look. HE didnt look close to 25 at all, he looked evn younger then 19.
He noticed her staring at him, and smiled. She blushed, turing to look out the window. There was only around 5 miles till they were at the house.
When they arived she got out of the car.
" call me when your done, ok?" he asked
" I dont have a cell phone and Im not a loud to use the phones in the house" KAina said hoding the door open.
" here take this, Its my old cell, my new number is in there, only one there so it isnt hard to find" he explained
KAina nodded taking the phone, before shutting the door she said " oh and my answer is yes byt he way " she smiled shutting the door. She ran up to the house, up to the bathroom, got changed, then started cleaning.
It was about 3 hours later when she slide her time card through the machine thing and walked outside. Pulled the cell phone out, went to contacts and found Aytons name, she was about tohit the call button when the wind picked up. SHe glance around. Down the street was two boys she knew from school. THey always teased her with noises. They were transfers from America, came around the middle of school year. There names were Chris and RAy, Chris Adams, and RAy WAdas. Dan those kids were annoying. She didnt wasnt them to see her or theyed come over and make her life hell.
The wind felt good on the back of her neck, then the sun was just dissappearing behind the trees in the distance, like a fire dieing under a night of partying.
She hit the call button. The phone wat at her ear and she heard the constan " ring ring ring ring " then a click and " hello?" it was Ayton.
" hey can you come pick me up now?" KAina asked glancing around.... something didnt seem right, the birds stopped chirping,and the boys had dissappeared.
" hey you there, hellloooo? " she heard Ayton ask threw the phone.
" what? what did you say....can you hurry please ..... " then the phone failed the call: out of service. PAcing back and forth she waited.
' maybe I should wait inside' KAina thought to herself as a chilling gust of wind whipped around her. BUt down the road KAina saw bright lights heading towards her. She stopped pacing, as the car slid to a stop beside her. She got in fast and looked at Ayton.
" Well lets start this chase" he smiled driving down the road.





~~~~ END OF CHAPTER TWO ~~~~~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yvette on May 20, 2008, 7:19:23 AM

Yvette on
YvetteIt's really getting good!