Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Search and Find

This story is about a girl that has 2 problems
1. she found a ring that let out eathrs doom and she has to save man kind
2. when ever shes late for school her teacher does stuff to her and then something she thought shed never do happens ....

Chapter 3 - The Search and Find

Chapter 3 - The Search and Find
They drove through the city of Tokyo, the two had decided to go to the Ramen Resturant, to see if the workers saw anything. If it was what happened when Kaina was there or if they had seen where the teens had even gone. Ayton told Kaina he had quit his job as a teacher, now that Kaina had said yes, he also added, I really do love you.
They stopped a block from theresturant and walked the rest. Ayton held Kainas hand. KAina t first looked around feelinf akward, but then relaxed a bit, as they turned the corner and into the shop.
" Im going to go check the bathroom " Kaina said moving away towards the bathroom.
Ayton went over to the cashier, " hey this morning, did anything weird happen?" Ayton asked him
" well after 4 teens came out of that bathroom a couple of my works dissapeared.... man stupid kids, boys in the girls bathroom, heh I swear if I ever get a hold of those boys, they just glared at me and said " better watch or your next" and left, turned left, man I didnt know what that ment, but the looked funky with that red hair and markings, the one girl really didnt fit in with the group, I had the bathroom closed cause the kids left weird writing on the door..... also the..." he was cut off from a scream that came from the bathroom.
" KAINA!" he turned towards the bathroom and ran around the corner and down the hall to the door. KAina ran out holding her hand over her mouth, gagging.
" what, what happened" he left her side and went in, looking around he didnt see anything, then going to stall and opening he gagged. Inside was a floating head, the water was blood. The bodie was no where to be seen. He gagged again as he looked in the other stalls. All 6 were occupied with bodieless heads. He quickly left the bathroom.
" CALL THE POLICE" he shouted, grabbing Kainas hand " lets go" the cashier came around " what?"
" I found your workers in there, de.... dea..... deAD" he gagged again remeber the faces of pain in the tolites.
" what?" he ran into the bathroom There was a small shriek and he ran out dialing 911, tears rolling down the young mans face.
" were going" Ayton whispered breezing past him. They ran too his car. It was almost dark out and the street was busy with the rush hour of workers.
" Im scared if thats what they did, Im really scared to find them .... but .... " KAinas eyes filled with tears. She was scared, really really scared.
" KAina its ok, I wouldnt even let anyone touch you with out going through me, but we have to stick to finding them, I have an idea of where they went, the cities church of DEATH" he turned the car on, and drove off.
KAina was following Ayton inside the chirch and down its steps, she stayed close, frightened.
" what is this place?" she asked finally.
" an under ground citie, only people who look like oddballs, misfits, or anything like that come down here.... police dont even know about it. After a while the church was called the Church Of Death, cause people would come in and dissappear, but only some people knew what really happened.
" how do you know anout it?" KAina asked as he led her down further in the basment of the church, comeing to another trap door leading further down.
" lets say I was one of those misfit teens that got in so much trouble your friends made you stay down here till they thought you learned you lesson. BUt I didnt care, I loved this place..."
" Oh I would have liked to see that" Kaina smiled
Once down 2 more trap doors still going down, they finally came to the under ground cittie, and wow was it large.
Kaina looked around, there was all types of people dancing, sleeping, walking, and just having fun. Her mouth dropped open. " woooowwwww" she explained looking around. There was a sign saying: " YOU LAUGH AT US BECAUSE WERE DIFFERENT, WE LAUGH AT YOU BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE SAME!!!!"
Kaina smiled at that. Ayton stood there letting KAina take in the view. He smiled remembering the good days he had here.
" Ok I dont think there here, or these people would be headless" Ayton said looking around " I dont see anyone with red hair that describes what you saw" Ayton whispered still scanning the crowd. So KAina and Ayton walked back to the lively streets of Tokyo.
" GEEZ where could they be?" KAina asked glaning around, searching as if the 4 teens would just be right there.
Ayton grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little to get her attention. KAina looked at him a little confused. " lets drive around" he said tugging her hand as he took a step towards the direction of his car.
" no, they woulnd want to be seen, to weird looking, there in the ally ways" KAina turned looking through the dark strrets.
" or they have black capes and there walking around the streets under the black capes, where no one can see them" Ayton protested still on the fact they were on the streets.
" No, I really have a feeling there in the ally ways, lets go" KAina said, turned, walked, and pulled his hand so he had to follow. She walked into the first alley way and slowed " ok you go first to creepy" she gave him a small smile. In this city, alley roads are like back roads that leads everywhere, an alley way always leads to a new alley way. No one likes using them anymore cause there full of killeres and rapest, drugies too.
Ayton gave in not wanting to make Kaina mad.He finally won her heart, well kind of. KAina b=never really though through what may be back in the alley ways, he thought. Ayton smiled at Kainas bright ways. Ayton took the lead and she kept close behind him holding his shirt. It was darker in the alleyways, no moon light and creepy sounds came from every turn they made.
KAina jumper closer as a black cat ran across there path, with a drunk man running after it yelling " kitttyyyy meeeooowwww kiiitttyyyyy mmmeeeeeoooowwwwwyyyyy ". then dissappeared into the blackess of an alley way.
" you ok?" Ayton asked turning to hold her shoulders.
" yea of course" she said straightening up with a sigh " just scared me, thats all"
Kaina and Ayton had made rightd and 3 lefts till Ayton found something, laying in a small puddle of red pink water.
A red lock of hair. Kaina picked it up.
" There around here, look at the foot prints, there the only ones around here" Ayton said as Kaina glanced around.
"well then lets hurry up and catch up to them" KAina said walking fast again taking a right and followed the footprints. "haha told you they were in the alley ways" Kaina smiled at Ayton. Ayton smirked and followed her.
Kaina found another lock of red hair. Kaina quickly turned the nest corner and stopped. There sitting was two boys, the two girls laying next to them.
The boys looked up, but the girls seemed to be asleep.
" yo " the one boy said glancing at Kaina and then closed his eyes.
" We have been waiting for you.... Kiana isnt it?" the other boy piped up not even looking at Kaina.
" ummmm why me agina?" Kaina asked
" whos he?" a girl sat up, it was the one who matched the boys appearance. The one with pink eyes still lay there as if she was asleep.
" ummm.... " Kaina thought about that question "hes my ..... boyfriend" it felt wierd saying that when just yesterday she hated his guts.
Ayton understood, he had pushed it all on her in 2 days.
The one boy started laughing so hard.
" YO whats SO FUNNY??!!??? HUH???" Kaina asked taking a step towards him with a fist held up high.
He stood up and walked towards her. KAina took a step back, Ayton took a step forward. The boy grabbed Kaina by the neck.
" You'll wish you never picked up that ring!" Kaina grabbed his hand as he whispered those words. Ayton stepped towards him and lifted his hand too punch. The boy turned a glared at Ayton and then as if magic was real he couldnt move his hand.
" Dont even try" the boy glared at Ayton. BUt Ayton did try to break the force, that held his arm.
Kaina taking her chance brung up her leg and slammed it into his balls. The boy yelped in pain but didnt let go, he just squeezed her neck harder. Just now the force holding back Ayton weakend. He jumped forward leaving a punch in the boys face. Then the boy grabbed Ayton. There was a flying of fist and feet as the 2 faught fairly, a little. The other boy and girl started to laugh. But the oddball girl just sat up and turned towards Kaina. She looked so scared, as she didnt want to be alive she was so scared. She kept stareing at Kiana with pleading eye, as if she wanted Kaina to help her.
Thats when Kaina saw the uneven hair chunks. It was her hair they had been finding.
Ayton pushed the kid away from him and grabbed Kainas arm.
" LETS GO!" he shouted, not to loud though. At first Kaina followed running but stopped suddenly, also pulling Ayton to a halt. She was remembering the little girls pleading eyes.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" Ayton shouted glaring back down the alley they had just came from. He had a cut under his eye and a cut on his neck. Kaina felt bad, he had helped her so much and she kept treating him badly.
" look that little girl back there, she wanted help" Kaina whispered turning back towards the way they had just came
" and how the hell do you know???" Ayton asked annoyed
" I saw it in her eyes, Im sorry, Im never good at anything, not even being a girlfriend, youv done me enough help, just go back to your job as a teacher, you deserve a way better girl anyway" Kaina quickley started running down the alley way back towards the group. Ayton followed, a little stunned but he didnt want to lose the girl he had been stalking and his dream girl go.
Kaina ran around the corner and right into the into the other girl. The one that wasnt weird. KAina quickley got moved to the side and they both stared at each other. Then Ayton turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks, he too started staring at the girl. Kaina looked past her, breaking the stare and saw that now the other girl was st anding now. The boys not there, probably out searching for them.
" Ayton hold her" Kaina said grabbing the girl and pushing her into Ayton. They both took it it by suprise and at first both did nothing. But Ayton soon relized his job and grabbed her by the arms.
Kaina then walked over to the other girl. She didnt run, she didnt move.
" you ok?" Kaina asked?
The girl nodded
" Whats your name?" KAina asked another question.
" MOonheart... " the girl said, " and Im 10 ... my sister, the other girl is Moonspot... the boys are Heartless and Heartley... there not my brothers, Heartless is dating my sister and Heartley is post to marry me but no one like me cause I didnt grow as fast as them and that I dont ahve red hair... and tred eyes...." she blurted it all out at once.
"wow" Kaina said taking it all in.
" They say I take the eys from my dad, he was human, mom was demon, I take more after my daddy, and so they killed him.... Moonspot is only my half sister though" MOonheartwhispered "and now theres no one to protect me and everyone hated me and hurts me" Moonheart didnt cry, just kept a straight face.
" Well I dont hate you" Kaina said taking her hand, "you want to come with me and my boyfriedn to saftey?" Kaina asked giving her a gentle smile.
Moonheart nooded, her straight face went into a bright smile. Kaina bent diwn and picked her up. Kaina turned back towards Ayton who had found rope and tied Moonspot up. Tape also over mouth she was shouting at Moonheart glaring with deadley eyes.
" lets go..." Ayton said taking Kainas hand and pulled her through the alley ways. It was haed for KAina to see where they were going, it had gotten really dark out. After a while Kaina started thinking maybe they were lost but soon they emerged out into the city streets.
Ayton could feel Kainas hand shaking a little. So he took his jacket off and laid it over Moonheart who had fallen asleep some time ago.
Kaina smiled " thanks" she still couldnt believe she was dating, her old.... teacher. Just the fact that he got his job only for her, to meet her. The only thing she didnt like was how he kind of pushed his feeling onto her. He sure was a weird, but nice comfortable guy, and now he had risked his life to search for these teens. Now the search was over.



~~~~~ END OF CHAPTER 3 ~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment