Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Joey and Tristan

i was bored so i picked up a pen and started writing and this was result

Chapter 1 - Joey and Tristan

Chapter 1 - Joey and Tristan


JOEY

While he's sleeping sneak in and take all of his food and hide it.(Note check under his bed and in his pockets.^ __ ^)

IF you are a boy hit on Mai and Serenity, word of wisdom only do this if you have a death wish.

Take his flameswordman card and plushie. (WARNING: He sleeps with them ^_-)

Eat in front of him but give him nothin, to him this is pure evil especially when he hasn't eaten which is the best time.

Sneak up behind him and Mai and make kissie sounds, make sure you can run reallllly fast.

Do anything to hurt Sakura_Sagara.

Dress up as Mai or Serenity and say your gettin Married because your pregnant.

Call him a mutt.

Tell him to go duel a monkey.

Say we all like Kaiba better.
[/list]


Tristan

Cut that pointy thing off his head it's what he calls hair if possible make him bald.

Kill Serenity, you will never see the light of day.

Tell him Serenity and Duke are married later own expect the water works WARNING girls tears have salt in them it can mess up your hair.

Trick him into marrying Rebecca.

Pour mayonaise and sprinkles all over him.

Call him ugly all the time.

Look at him and say what is that ugly thing on your head oh wait thats your hair.

Turn his coat in to a vest.

Sneak in his room and switch his clothes with dresses. (WARNING his room can give you nigthmares but it worth seing him in his footie pajamas. Note dont worry about that long thing sticking out in the middle of the covers. Its just a carrot see he eats and leaves food in his bed , what were you thinkin.)

Tell him we alll know you wear pink we seen your room and the picture of him dressed up as a female swimsuit model doesn't help.
[/list]

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on September 29, 2004, 10:02:51 AM

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on
Angel_of_Purifing_Light*walks over Joey and calls him a mutt that can lose to a dueling monkey* *runs for life cause he's gonna kill me* That was soo funny!

Rinny-the-poo on September 16, 2004, 7:21:37 AM

Rinny-the-poo on
Rinny-the-poowhat about yugi or yami?... you sould do one that is a how to kill tea...*evil grin* i can help

darkgodess247 on July 20, 2004, 12:37:19 AM

darkgodess247 on
darkgodess247*does all the things to Joey and Tristan* Making them mad is fun.

sakura_zalika on May 29, 2004, 3:29:42 PM

sakura_zalika on
sakura_zalikaEww... Joey and Mai together is disgusting... but Kaiba and Joey is great fun fun fun! :D

egyptainevildemon on February 28, 2004, 4:51:43 AM

egyptainevildemon on
egyptainevildemonI really had fun with dis