Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - first day

the gang goes to jr. high for ninjas and they have to face all the dramas,good times,and worst of all the homework!

Chapter 2 - first day

Chapter 2 - first day
Sakura groaned and turned her alarm off at 6:00, she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for her first day back a konoha jr. high. "uggh I can't beleive it's already the first day of school.".after she got finished getting ready she started to walk to school,"Hey Sakura!.","she turned to see Ino "Oh hey Ino."Sakura said,they waled for a while until they met up with Hinata and Ebi,"so do you think the new students are going to be nice?"Ebi asked"I hope they will be cute boys"Ino said "Is that all you think about Ino?"sakura asked ".............yes."Ino answered.They got to the school and saw some unfamiliar faces at the entrance,they were all boys,one had a tail and brown hair a hoodie blue jeans and a pendant with a cresent moon on it,the next had a blue shirt with a big collar black hair and tan khaki shorts,the third had orange clothes blonde hair and  whisker like marks on his cheeks,the forth had a black ponytail a small jacket wire ninja shirt and green pants,and the last had a bat pendant around his neck black clothes and reddish black hair."wow the new kids are so cute!"Ino exclaimed,The first new guy noticed the girls staring at them "hey guys I think we have a fan club."he said.They went into the school and into the office and picked up thier schedules "YESSSS WE GOT THE SAME HOMEROOM!"they heard a voice exclaim, "Naruto shut up." "don't tell me what to do Sasuke!" "guys stop arguing let's just get to homeroom 208." "yeah good call erandor"naruto said,they walked down the hall and into room 208. "do you guys hope we get the same homeroom as them?"Ino asked they went to get their schedules....(to be continued)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cactar on November 25, 2007, 6:10:39 AM

cactar on
cactarThe bat penant is more of a chocker.



()()
(00)INO THINKS SAGENDO IS CUTE?!
(")(")

cactar on November 25, 2007, 6:14:42 AM

cactar on
cactarMORE DESCRIPTIVE SAGENDO:

AGE:14

HEIGHT:5'5

EYE COLOR:REDISH BLACK

SHIRT:BLACK T-SHIRT WITH WIRE NINJA SHIRT UNDERNEATH

PANTS:BLACK JEANS

ACCESORIES:BAT PENNANT CHOCKER

()()
(-.-)Just being more descriptive.
(")(")

nextguardian on November 23, 2007, 12:23:38 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice start!