Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - If you give a hiei sweet snow...

Based on the children's story 'If you give a mouse a cookie.' Replace 'mouse' with 'hiei' and 'cookie' with 'sweet snow'. Heheheh.

"If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon..."

Chapter 1 - If you give a hiei sweet snow...

Chapter 1 - If you give a hiei sweet snow...
A/N: This is written with chibi/baby versions of the characters in mind. I give full credit to Ryoukko-kai from fanfiction.net for the idea after reading the 'If You Give Jin a Cookie' oneshot. It just got me to thinking about Hiei and sweet snow.



-Based off the 'If You Give A Mouse A Cookie' book series-


If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon.

If you give him a spoon, a yoko will steal it because it's shiny.

That will make the hiei cry and wail for a cone.

When you finish searching for the cone, you will come back and find that the hiei has already eaten the sweet snow straight out of the bucket and is now a big sticky mess.

And unless you want the whole house a sticky mess, it means you have to bathe him.

After you finish getting him cleaned up, he will want you to play tag. But you have to close your eyes and give him a head start.

While your eyes are closed, you will hear crying.

If you go into the living room, you will see a hiei breaking Yusuke and Kuwabara's video games. So now you have three shrieking babies on your hands.

A hiei will run away from you if you try to make him apologize. And so you have to try and catch him. He's a fast little bugger. Why did you agree to let him have a head start for tag?

He will run outside and you will hear a loud slapping noise. If you go around the corner of the house, you will see that Keiko has slapped the hiei and he is crying again.

And if you pick him up, he'll just squirm around until you have to put him down before you drop him.

And if you put him down, he'll want you to play hide and seek with him. Of course, you're seeking and he's hiding.

After counting, you will find the hiei in the kitchen, trying to climb up to the freezer where he just knows there is more sweet snow.

He will then ask you to get the sweet snow for him...

After you give him the sweet snow, you swear to yourself that you are never going to take any online babysitting jobs ever again.

I can just see a picture book and the funny little pictures of the YuuYuu Hakusho babies on the pages. The names are purposely un-capitalized because it represents the fact that a 'hiei' is in fact some sort of creature that there are a lot of (heaven forbid...that would be horrible...well okay it would be like a Hiei fan girl's dream come true but still...who wants a horde of Hiei's running around? *shudders* ...besides the aforementioned fan girls of course...) Like in the book 'if you give a pig a pancake' the 'pig' is not capitalized within the actual story because it's just a generic pig. And the moose...and the mouse...Has anyone else noticed that the mouse is the only one without an alliteration? Moose and muffin...pig and pancake...and a mouse and a cookie... Yes I am just weird like that....okay I'll shut up now.
-eternal_question

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sabrerocker on August 1, 2009, 4:22:17 AM

sabrerocker on
sabrerockerXD wonderful