Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the chest

this is a story i wrote in grade 6 or 7 and i just found it in my dresser and i read it over and i thought hey why dont i type this on FAC!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - the chest

Chapter 2 - the chest
They searched the sunken ship and what seemed to be the captain's room there was a giant treasure chest full of coins, jewels, pearls, jewelry, goblets, and the best thing chocolate! Indy and Dan couldn't lift the treasure chest. So Dan called Darwin on there radio. In ten minutes Darwin was there and picked up the teasure himself and brought it up to the boat. Peary a monkey (yes a monkey) that was smarter than all 4 of the other divers combined. Said "this treasure was from the P.F.L. Gang."
"what does P.F.L. stand for?" asked Melven.
"you guys are soooo stupid it stands for pirates for life." replied Peary
"hey" said Indy " Can I have some so I can buy a ring to marry Dan?!" then Indy kissed Dan on the cheak.
"sick Indy whats your problem????" said Dan pushing Indy away.
"but....I....thought....you loved me." said Indy.
"NO I don't love you so just leave me alone!!!!!!" Dan said angerly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment