Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - the escape plan

this is a story i wrote in grade 6 or 7 and i just found it in my dresser and i read it over and i thought hey why dont i type this on FAC!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4 - the escape plan

Chapter 4 - the escape plan
Then five were swabbing the deck for one month now. Darwin wispered to Peary. "I'm tired of this I want to go home."
"ya me too!" said Dan "cause Indy wont stop staring at me."
"you there no talking or i will make you walk the plank" Angrily yelled the guard. "I'm trying to give this guy the belt and I need to concentrate."
"we'll talk about this later. when the guards go to sleep at 10:00."
"WHAT DID I SAY NO TALKING NOW SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the guard.
(A couple hours later)
"Its 10:00" said captain Jeremy. "Two hour resting time!"
"I made a plan!" said Peary.
"I did too" said Darwin. "Its to jump off the boat!"
"thats nice but my plan is better." Said peary "Its to steal the treasure back from Captain Jeremy and take the life boat back to mainland" said Peary.
No one liked Peary's so they all jumped off the boat except Peary. Peary headed to the captains room to get the treasure. But when Peary got there captain Jeremy was writing in his journal.
"Hey is monkey freak!" Said captain jeremy. " Guards wake up and get him....or her or what ever it is. make it walk the plank."
"Noooooooooo..." said peary. "You can't do this to me I have a family! I will call my lawyer. Nooooooooooooooooooo"


THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment