Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part of Chapter I - Night

This is my romantic fantasy Novella, Autumn Dies. It's about My Character Narsira (NAIR-sigh-ra) and a friend of mine's, known as Gizel, Sapphire, I won't reveal anything more.

Chapter 1 - Part of Chapter I - Night

Chapter 1 - Part of Chapter I - Night
A cool, autumn breeze shuddered through the trees as the warm September sun trickled through the transparent leaves. The grass, nestled at the bottom of the trunks, browned with lack of water. Flurries of orange, yellow, read, brown, and the occasional green leaves twirled their way down to the earth. Summer was moving, and fall was coming. Ice was forming ever-so-slightly along the tops of the lake, the shimmering water peeking out from beneath.

A boy, no more than seventeen, was sketching the park, and, staying silent, searched his surroundings. He gave a lopsided smile as he found his inspiration. A squirrel burrowing, hiding its acorns for next spring, then, quick as a flash, scurried up a tree. With what little time he had, the boy sketched the anatomy of the rodent, and watched it climb into the hole of a tree.

Narsira was his name. He had stunning features for a teenager. His jade eyes were always covered by his semi-spiked hair, whiched sweeped over his face, and could never be moved. No matter the weather, Narsira always wore dark pants, complimented by black shoes meant for skateboarding. His shirts were of a vivid green, a dark ebony, or milky white.

Narsira continued to sketch, trying to remember the details of his little friend. Once he was finished with his drawing, he signed his name and sketched out a detailed rose; his signature.

Narsira had begun to get up, when he noticed something strange. He looked around, swiveling his head to get a better look, but found nothing out of the ordinary. Shrugging his shoulders, Narsira continued to clean up his temorary work area.

Narsira was just about finished when, out of the corner of his eye, he spot a girl. He reconized her from somewhere, but couldn't place where. His jade eyes flashed with a sense of enjoyment. He may come to know this girl as a friend.

Walking over, he heard a hiss. Narsira paid no attention to it, for it was just his cobra, Kublai Khan, coiled around his waist. The snake was quite harmless, for it was robbed of it's venom, although it would have seldom used it to begin with.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

siesie137 on February 18, 2007, 2:30:28 PM

siesie137 on
siesie137I like it... but it needs more pizzaz.  Other than that great!
 

flaafo on February 18, 2007, 2:24:54 PM

flaafo on
flaafoThis is still a work in progress, I made this right after finishing a test in science. Please comment on how I should make this the best I possibly can.