Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Characters Welcome

If you have some OC shinobi not from the Leaf Village and would like to see them in an alternate storyline, this is the page for you.

Chapter 1 - Characters Welcome

Chapter 1 - Characters Welcome
I am beginning to write a series of fanfictions that is likely to include the Chunin Exams as well as several large-group fight scenes. The series will develop as an alternate storyline to the events of Part 2. With these things in mind, I do not want to use only official characters. As such, if you have any OC's that you would like me to write into a story, please notify me.

I will not be able to use all of the OC's that are offered. I have my own standards for the kind of characters I use and the character has to be very good for me to make an exception. Even so, I still may have to make minor changes to the OC's to fit them in the stories. For this reason, I will soon be providing a sample profile page which will help me better judge the character's potential. Following this profile will improve the character's chances of being selected, but it will likely have to be given to me as a link to a profile or story. Below are a few other conditions you need to consider before offering an OC.

*The character can not be too closely connected to any of the cannonical characters. They may be in the same clan but no more closely related than cousins. (This means no marriages, long lost siblings, or long lost friends. Sorry.)

*No next generation characters. These stories will take place soon after the timeskip.

*No all-powerful characters. These characters are no fun to work with and are unfair to other people's OC's. I would also prefer only a limited number of demons or half-demons or demon-hosts. These will have to be particularly flexible if I am to use them, and cannot be tailed-beast related.

Note: For the purpose of the story, I may have to make some characters lose in fights or make minor changes to the character. If I am forced to do this, I will first consult the OC's creator. I will now state that I will do what I can to maintain the integrity of every character I select.

If you would like to see some of my work before deciding to offer an OC, you can read my newest fanfic,Flower of Fire: A New Shinobi Appears by allowing mild violence.

If you are an author and would like to collaborate with me on this, at least as far as character creation, please feel free to let me know.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on December 3, 2007, 9:23:24 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Cool!
 
Okay, if this takes place after the timeskip, go into my stories and find "Akatsuki Tales" All of her information is in there.

flyingeagle13 on December 3, 2007, 10:06:01 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13Wow!!! Which ones?

Kouni46892742 on December 3, 2007, 10:11:39 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742It's the name of one long story!

flyingeagle13 on December 4, 2007, 7:11:16 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13I meant the characters.

Kouni46892742 on December 4, 2007, 7:42:19 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Nara

KisaraChan1 on December 3, 2007, 9:34:07 AM

KisaraChan1 on

Nekogal411 on December 3, 2007, 8:50:30 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411I don't really think my OC will be able to be in it but here is the info for her:

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47885.html