Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sample Profile

If you have some OC shinobi not from the Leaf Village and would like to see them in an alternate storyline, this is the page for you.

Chapter 2 - Sample Profile

Chapter 2 - Sample Profile
This is for anyone who wishes for me to use one or more of their OC's in a story (or for anyone who just wants a good profile setup). If you want me to use the OC, please keep in mind that I will still likely have to make minor adjustments, this just helps me get a better understanding of the character.


Name: (Character’s surname and first name, in that order.)
Age: (Character’s age in years.)
Gender: (Whether the character is male or female) (Duh!)
DOB: (Character’s date of birth)
Sign: (Character’s sign in the standard zodiac; ex: Leo, Scorpio, etc.)

Village: (The village where the character was originally trained, whether or not he/she is currently a part of that village.)
Rank: (The character’s ninja rank)
Clan: (The clan that the character belongs to, optional. If it is an original clan (one you created), please include a description of the clan and something of its history.)
Family: (Names of the character’s significant relatives.)
Sensei: (Name of character’s squad leader or other significant teacher. May be more than one.)
Squadmates: (Names of the character’s teammates, if applicable.)
Partner: (Any animal partner that fights alongside the character. Also any type of animal, such as Shino’s “bugs”, or any puppets. Only if applicable.)
Squad Specialty: (Type of missions the squad is best suited for. Ex: Tracking, Espionage, Close Combat, etc.)

Personality: (A paragraph describing how the character interacts with other characters and situations. Include the character’s thoughts and opinions.)

Habits: (Character’s likes and dislikes, where the character is most often found, any unique habits the character possesses, etc.)

History: (One to three paragraphs about the character’s personal history, especially any significant events.)

Statistics (Ranked as poor, low, average, above average, and high.)
--Genjutsu: (Skill with producing, using, or countering jutsu that affect the target’s chakra network to create an illusion.)
--Ninjutsu: (Skill with other chakra based abilities such as using elemental jutsu and summoning.)
--Taijutsu: (Skill in techniques that use the body and stamina rather than chakra.)
--Intelligence: (Character’s intellectual or reasoning ability.)
--Speed: (Character’s speed of movement, agility, reflexes, and flexibility.)
--Strength: (Power for taijutsu, can be purely muscle or a combination of muscle and chakra.)
--Endurance: (Character’s will and energy over time.)

Technical Skills (Character has a high degree of skill in the field specified.)
--Close Combat: (Any style of taijutsu the character uses and/or any melee weapons he/she is proficient with.)
--Ranging: (Any weapon skill that allows attacking from a distance, primarily different types of shuriken and senbon.)
--Special Tools: (Special tools the character is skilled at using. Ex: paper bombs, flash bombs, smoke bombs, etc.)

Special Ability: (Any special ability the character possesses, whether as a kekkei-genkai or an individually developed technique, such as Kiba’s sense of smell. This is also where you would describe the character’s demon if he/she possesses one.)
Combat Style: (Description of how the character fights in most situations.)
Frequent Jutsu: (Jutsu commonly used by the character for combat or other tasks.)
Signature: (Name of the character’s personal signature jutsu or technique, such as Neji’s Eight Trigrams 64 Palms or Shikamaru’s Shadow Possession Jutsu. This is also where you should include the character’s summoning jutsu if he/she has one.)

Appearance (Look of the character)
--Physical: (Detailed description of the character’s physical traits. These include but are not limited to: hair length, style, and color; color and type of eyes (piercing, shifty, knowing, etc.); skin color; body type (lean, heavy, muscular, etc.); height; identifying marks such as scars)
--Clothing: (Detailed description of character’s clothes.)
--Weapons: (Detailed description of any weapons the character keeps visible. This includes anything used to hold weapons, such as shuriken holsters and scroll pouches.)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on March 31, 2008, 2:17:50 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenwant me to add this to my character's bios?

flyingeagle13 on April 2, 2008, 10:07:03 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13That would be very helpful. Thanks

rlkitten on March 31, 2008, 1:31:17 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenSo you'd like me to fill this out for you?

flyingeagle13 on April 2, 2008, 10:06:33 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13Actually, yes, if you wouldn't mind. The extra detail would really help me out. Thanks