Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kajihana Akai

A collection of profiles for characters who will be included in my series of fanfics. Will be updated often.

Chapter 1 - Kajihana Akai

Chapter 1 - Kajihana Akai
This profile is somewhat out of date with my series thus far (some of the events mentioned have not yet ocurred in my series). Most of the questions you may have will likely be answered in the upcoming fanfics.

Name: Kajihana Akai
Age: 16 years
Gender: Male
DOB: 7/24
Sign: Leo/Cancer

Village: Konohagakure
Rank: Genin
Clan: Kajihana Clan, a traveling merchant clan originating from the Land of Fire. Known for quality service and products.
Family: Toramaru (Father), Mina (Mother), Mikon (Elder Brother), Izumi (Elder Sister)
Sensei: Umino Iruka (Primary Sensei), Temari (Squad Leader)
Squadmates: Kajihana Izumi, Areno Taka
Squad Specialty: Tactical Defense, Tracking, and Escort missions.

Personality: Kind and courteous could be his middle names. Akai tries to maintain an almost noble bearing at all times, rarely insulting anyone and giving praise often. This preference for mature behavior does not keep him from speaking his mind though, and he does know how and when to relax. His sense of propriety usually means that most people he meets take a liking to him rather quickly. He easily makes friends and is trusting in the extreme, though his judge of character is usually pretty accurate. He is also willing to fight and die for almost any honorable cause, particularly concerning the Akatsuki after Izumi’s kidnapping. He has a strong bond with Taka and Izumi, as well as Iruka and Temari. He does develop feelings for Taka.

Habits: The two things Akai enjoys most are developing jutsu and training. He can often be found on the training field sparring with one or two of his shadow clones or running the obstacle course that he and Iruka constructed. If he is in neither of those places, he can usually be found in one of the village parks, deep in thought over the development of some new jutsu.

History: When Akai was six years old, the Kajihana Clan was traveling through the Land of Snow and came across the outpost town of Ryuken. There, while exploring the little village, Akai was ambushed by a local street gang. They demanded that he bring them his clan’s treasury in return for his own life, but he angered them by refusing to hurt his clan in such a way. The gang would have killed Akai had it not been for a mysterious traveling shinobi who intervened. After dispatching the gang, the shinobi introduced himself to Akai as Grey-Wolf, and offered to teach him the path of the ninja. Grey-Wolf then traveled with the Kajihana Clan for the next three months, teaching the six year old Akai about chakra and the ways of the shinobi, but after the three months he disappeared, leaving Akai with a challenge to become an ANBU. Akai would stay with the clan for the next ten years of his life, but he did, in that time, continue to practice with his chakra in hopes of eventually becoming a ninja by developing and testing jutsu to sell. He also learned to wield a bokuto during this time. Then, soon after his sixteenth birthday, the clan was in Konohagakure for the Chunin Exam finals. There, he met fifteen year old Hyuga Hinata as well as Umino Iruka, who discover that his skill at making jutsu is far above even most shinobi. When the two bring this to the attention of Lady Tsunade and she herself meets Akai, she decides to give him a chance at his dream. She assigns Iruka to train Akai for two months in the basic skills he is lacking. If, at that time, he is able to pass the Academy graduation exam, he will be made a genin of Konoha. Needless to say, he passes.

Statistics
--Genjutsu: Poor
--Ninjutsu: High
--Taijutsu: Above Average
--Intelligence: High
--Speed: Above Average
--Strength: Average
--Endurance: High

Technical Skill
--Close Combat: Bokuto (wooden sword) wielding,
--Ranging: Basic Shuriken, Kunai
--Special Tools: Basic Paper Bombs, Smoke Bombs, Flash Bombs

Special Ability: Chakra Burst Taijutsu (Like Sakura and Tsunade); Eight Trigrams Suppression Seal, a jutsu he developed at age ten, allows him to build his overall chakra reserves twice as fast as the average shinobi, if he trains with it constantly, by sealing away half of his chakra. This limits him and means he must work his chakra network more, which in turn causes his chakra reserves to grow more. In this way, the jutsu is similar to resistance training. The seal also gives him an extra advantage in combat, as an enemy may force him to exhaust seemingly all of his chakra, but by unlocking the seal he returns to “full power”.
Combat Style: Advanced sword play with bokuto using chakra bursts for speed and added strength, supplemented with powerful, wind-based jutsu. Emphasis on basic jutsu like water-walking and tree-climbing.
Frequent Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu, Water-Walking Jutsu, Tree-Climbing Jutsu, Wind Style: Desert Stream, Wind Rotation Jutsu, Clone Death Touch Jutsu
Signature: Suraisu Kazeken (Slicing Wind-Blade)*, Wolf Pack Summoning Jutsu, Eight Trigrams Suppression Seal

Appearance
--Physical: approximately 5ft 10in tall; lean and not overly muscular; close-cut, dark brown hair; dark green eyes (has a scar over his left eyebrow after being tested by the wolf pack)**; legs are long for his height.
--Clothing: blue denim trousers that stop at about mid-calf with a brown belt; jet black, v-neck shirt with collar; sage green and black jacket (same style as Part 2 Naruto) with red lotus of the Kajihana clan pictured on each shoulder; headband with hite-ate (metal plate with leaf symbol) worn correctly on forehead;
--Weapons: is always carrying a bokuto in a sage green, ANBU-style sheath on his back (hilt is reachable over his right shoulder, as he wields it primarily with his right hand) Note: If traveling long distance, he wears a sage green hiking pack over this sheath.; black kunai/shuriken pouch is on his left leg (he throws shuriken with his left hand while he wields his bokuto with his right); has a few pouches on his belt on the left side for holding food pills, paper bombs, smoke bombs, and sealing scrolls that contain basic supplies.

----------------------------------------------------------
*: Suraisu Kazeken. A combination of wind ninjutsu and bokuto taijutsu that only Akai can use. Allows him to do massive slicing damage at close or long range.
**: Before he signs the Wolf Pack Summoning Contract, the pack tests Akai to see if he is worthy of being able to summon them. After he passes with some difficulty, the alpha wolf, Canis, gives him the scar as a symbol that he has earned the pack’s respect but also to always remind him that the respect must be maintained if he wishes them to fight with him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on April 6, 2008, 5:53:14 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenAw, spoilers Dx
xD awesome. I kinda want to draw him now though that there's such a detailed physical description... O.o

flyingeagle13 on April 6, 2008, 9:59:42 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13That would be great actually. I might be able to write but I have no skill at drawing what so ever. So if you feel like taking a shot at him, just let me know.

tinystarkitten on April 6, 2008, 12:34:53 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenSure thing! I'll start on it as soon as I can :3

flyingeagle13 on April 11, 2008, 11:42:30 AM

flyingeagle13 on
flyingeagle13Really!? Thanks, let me know when it's done, please.