Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tokko

Tokko Uji is a normal 16 year old high school girl who has a big problem - her life. Her next problem is the great Sasuke Uchiha. More la8ter just read ok? goshnezz! j/k j/k

Chapter 1 - Tokko

Chapter 1 - Tokko
Your name is Tokko Uji (oogi). Your 16 years old. You just transfered from an all girls academy after getting kicked out you moved to Konaha where you go to Konaha High. You have lavender hair that goes down to your lower back with dark purple ends. You've got gold eyes and all ways wear a black snowboarding hat with red goggles. You wear baggy dark blue jeans and a black jacket with a skull and cross sythes.




BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! the alarm clock rang. You moned and got out of bed slowly. You get dressed and eat breakfast. You grab your backpack and skateboard and ride off to school. You get there submit to the office and go to your first class. You bump into someone. "My bad, Temari." She said. Tokko Uji. You reply. You both sit next to eachother. More and more people started to arrive. "This is Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Kiba." Temari says. "Hi." You say dully. "Guys this is Tokko." She introduces youi to them. They all say hi. Temari notices a basketball in your backpack. "You like basketball?" Temari askes. "Yea I love it my mom used to play. She taught me how." You say. "There's a basketball team here Ivy." Naruto says. "Did you just call me Ivy?!" You ask suprised. "Its your nickname. Would you rather be called grapey?" He said sarcastcly. "The team capitan's is a real jerk. His name is Uchiha Sasuke." Temari tells you. "Here he comes!" Kiba says. "It's Sasuke-Kun!" One random girl proclaims. Then soon almost all the girls are swooning over him. "He wont let any girls on his team. He's a sexist" Shikamaru says. "Hmmm....when are the tryouts?" You ask. "Today after school." Temari answers. "Good then we're all trying out for the team." You say. "No theres no way we can get on the team!" Temari yells. BRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! School started. Your teacher is Orochimaru. He teaches Sciences. (Me: You got the gaymo as a teacher! HAHA!) Mr. Orochimaru has hit on every single boy in this school teachers and all. Even Naruto!" She says. "Okay everybody we have a new student!" Mr.Orochimaru announces. He points to you and motions you to come up to the front of the classroom. "Tell us about yourself." He tells you. "I'm Uji Tokko (Me: or Tokko Uji), I'm 16 years old." You tell them. "Does anyone have a question for Miss Uji?" He askes. The whole room except for your friends and Sasuke raises their hands. You point to a girl in the 5th row 2 behind you. "Pinkie." You say. "Is it true that you killed a teacher at your last school?" She askes. "No I didnt kill anyone I got kicked out for fighting, I just shot my Uncle thats all." You answer. Your classes went by pretty fast. It seemed that you had everysingal class with Uchiha Sasuke, it was too wierd. School was soon over and you all went to the basketball court which was in the gym. You put your stuff on the bleachers and walk down to the line of people who were tryingout. "Noway girls are not gotting on my team!" Sasuke yelled. "I bet that if I win in a basketball game to you all my friends and girls get to tryout and get on the team, also you owe me 3 favors." You proclaim. "And if I win, hehe....You'll never play basketball again." He deals. "Fine! First one to 10." You bet. You both shake hands. "Go!" Temari yells. Well to pretty much sum it up you won with 8 points Sasuke with 2. "I win!" You yell.


Thats it 4 now! (=^_^=)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

forgottenprincess12 on July 22, 2007, 7:06:11 AM

forgottenprincess12 on
forgottenprincess12LEAVE COMMENTS NO FLAMEZ PLXZZ! AND NO STEALING MY GOSHNEZZZ!!! j/k j/k j/k