Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - *Cursed Sea*

this story is about a sea godess she was very beautiful but then she was cursed by an evil land witch (me: lol landwitch) she turns her into somthing that you would never imagine.......

Chapter 2 - *Cursed Sea*

Chapter 2 - *Cursed Sea*
This is Calipto Apalla as a water goddess.

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/redfiredragon_2006/anime/elements/?action=view&current=pre...

This is her with the curse.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/rainclaw/?action=view&current=Bold.jpg

"Aang?" Calipto asked the boy with brown hair. "Yea." He said. "I thought it was you!" She yelled ranning over to him giving him him a hug. "Aang who is this??" Katara asked him. "I dont know." He said. She let go of him. "You dont remember me??" Calipto asked him in a sad voice. "I dont even know you...."He said as his voice trailed off. "OH! I know why you dont remember me! Okay meet me at that pond over there after the sun sets. You can bring your friends too. I know you'll remember me after the sun sets!" She said happilly. "Okay!" Aang said. "I dont trust her..."Katara said. "I dont either."Toph says. "Hey guys im back." Someone says. "Soka!" They all yell. Soon the sun sets and Aang, Katara, Soka, Toph, Momo, and Appa go to the pond. But it was no ordinary pond it was a like that looked like a pond from far away and in the air. They see her sitting on a rock in front of the lake. "Oh good your here!" She said happily getting up. She walked over to the lake and started to step in. "Wait dont do that the lake is very deep! You'll fall in!!" Katara yelled, but it was too late she already walked into the lake. But wait she didnt sink in the water! "She's not sinking!!" Soka yelled. "Its almost time..."She said. She walked farther and farther out into the lake. then the moon hit her in the center of the lake. Then she started to glow. "Moon Being...Princess Yue....Help me transform!!"She yelled. She transformed into her normal self. "Calipto?!" Aang yelled. "People call me Allato now well only the people that really know me." She replid. "Wait are you Calipto Apallo the Water Goddess??" Katara asked. "Cant be. She's just a myth." Soka said. "Well thats me!" She said to them. "So Aang about that bet..."She said. "What bet..."He said. Suddenly his eyes got really big. "Dont tell me you forgot the bet Aang. The one we made 100 years ago. The one about if I become the Water Goddess I would get 5 favors from you." She said. "Ohhh that bet...." He said. "So now for my first favor, can I travel with you guys?" She asked. "I guess. Is that okay with you guys?" Aang asked Katara, Toph, and Soka.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment