Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - saved by a silver- haired boy

its about a girl named kyoi she plays the flute. just read and enjoy.

Chapter 1 - saved by a silver- haired boy

Chapter 1 - saved by a silver- haired boy

thats the main character in the story. her name is kyoi matsumoto. she accutualy(sp?) wears glasses though.

 

 

"Kyoi its time to go to school!" Her mom said. "Coming mom! Im going!!" She replied. "Have a nice day at school my little miko." Her mom told her. (note: her mom calls her that because she can play the flute ubber well basiccly everyone thinks its magic so they call her a miko) "I will. Bye!" She said as she left. she ran down the stairs, out of the apartment, to the garage and grabbed her bike. As she pettled down the street she could sense something wierd happen. She stopped at the sidewalk and waited for the crosswalk sign to turn to walk. She noticed a figure standing in the sreet. "A little boy!" she yelled. She dashed in the street just as a semi-truck was appearing. "Watch out!!" She yelled as well as running as fast as her legs could take her. She finnaly got to the boy and sheilded him in an embrace. Just then she could feel someone snatch the boy and herself out of the street . Then she was droped. She fell with a thud. She opened her eyes and looked up. She saw a boy about a year older than herself with silver hair to mid-back and a red kimono.  He had a hat in his hands. Then she noticed that he had ears that looked sort of dog like. "Inuyasha put your hat on!" The girl with him yelled. She just sat there looking at him forgeting about the little boy in her arms, until a women came running about 35 years of age crying twords her. "Kisuki dont ever do that again! You got that? I could have lost you!!" The women said tearing the little boy from your arms. She just sat ther and stared at the mother of the little boy, not believing that she look right at you without even noticing you. After that you finnaly made it to the school right before the bell. "Today class we have a new student." The teacher announced. She got a few simles from girls and heard some boys talking in the back. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher added. "Hello..My name is Kyoi Matsumoto. Umm....Im 16 years old." She said a little frieghtened of what they might think. "Everyone say hi." The teacher ordered. The class said hi. "Kyoi how about you go sit next to Kagome. As you walked down the ailes of the dasks you could see people look you up and down, some with discust and envy and some with intrest and curiosity. "So your name is Kyoi." The girl they called Kagome said.She just nodded. "Im Kagome! Nice to meet you!" Kagome said. "You to." She said. "May I ask you a question?" She said. "Sure!" Kagome replied. "Who was the boy with you this morning?" She asked. "I'll show you after school." Kagome said nervously. "Okay." She said back happily because she had made a new friend.

 

Im srryz! i gotta get off now!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 18, 2007, 9:25:52 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1this is pretty good...