Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting

bout a little girl named kaili in the naruto shippuden.

Chapter 1 - meeting

Chapter 1 - meeting

this is kaili



onward

 

1

"Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu. Before we get on with getting the Akastuki, we need to find one more person." Sasuke said. "Who's that?" Karin asked. "Her name is Kaili. She is located in the upper Sand region" He answered. "Another girl?! Oh God have mercy!" Suigetsu yelled. "Let’s get moving.” Sasuke ordered. They finally got there and saw someone sitting on a rock near a cliff painting a small village. "Hey little girl! Don’t sit so close to the cliff you'll fall off!" Karin yelled. The little girl looked back. She had cold lifeless bright red eyes and dark brown skin. She painted a large yellow streak of paint down the middle of the village. It looked like a lightning bolt. Then from out of nowhere a giant bolt of lightning hit the ground of the village and set everything on fire. “Oh! My God!” Karin screamed. “That is her.” Sasuke said. “That little girl?!” Suigetsu asked. “Yes.” Sasuke answered. “She doesn’t look that powerful! She probably couldn’t lift this sword of mine!” Suigetsu teased. The little girl walks up to him and looks up at him. “What do you want?!”  Suigetsu asked. She picks up his sword and him with ease. “Put me down! Sasuke tell her to put me down!!” Suigetsu yelled. She threw him to the ground. “That little dog! I’ll kill her!!” Suigetsu threatened. Sasuke got in the middle of them both. “Don’t touch her she is not our enemy.” Sasuke told him.  “Fine.” He said. “Kaili I need you.” Sasuke said to her. “Why…” Kaili whispered.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment